once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 LastLast

Thread: The Bible

Quote Originally Posted by Humanface Huggah View Post
    if your child is sick, you wouldn't say "it is what it is."

Are you that stupid? Since when is HIV/AIDS a common child sickness?

And stop trying to use my comments with scenerios unrelated to why I said them in the first place.

likewise, it would be inhumane for the global community to ignore the HIV/AIDS epidemic
    It's inhumane for the ''world community'' to ignore that this is all the result of a biological weapon intended for population control.

to ignore that drugs/in africa, or worse, discourage condom use because it's "unnatural." do you understand?

The cure is to not be a faggot, to not use needles/drugs, and to not treat the women of ones own nation (people) as hoes. Keep it righteous.

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    Your not wise at all
    Wise means to see, to know.

to preach what you do,
    I'm not preaching at all, I'm only beheading a devil and his rhetoric.

how you do.
    Because you're not even a man, you're a sensitive bitch. You rather someone talk about smooth shit (love, love, love 24/7), in other words, lies.

Isa 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Your nothing near a saint. Thats what your implying now.
    Shut ya ass up. You know nothing about what saints are.

Divider of people.
    In other words your one of those coons that wants to lose his identity as an original and mix with the devil.

And FYI the nations have been divided on their own accord since time immemorial.

Gen 10:32 These [are] the families of the sons of Noah, after their generations, in their nations: and by these were the nations divided in the earth after the flood.
    Lol @ you preaching that One World Order shit here.

Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church. I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.

I'm done with you. Talk to yourself now. And think that you won - but you have been exposed.

﴿†﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿†﴾

Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church.
    Why say that I'm ''scared'' and that I should ''go to a church''? Obviously you lack reading comprehension, as everything I've said is against the so-called churches.

I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.
    The Bible isnt an enslavement tool, rather it was the devil through hundreds of years of indoctrination, of their misinterpretations and lies that served the ruling classes purpose of pacifying the masses.

At one point the teachings of Christ were a threat to the government of the time, that is to the Roman Empire.

Kephrem - stfu - you are the scared mothafucka - go to church. I have free will. I'm not a brainwashed fool that uses an enslavement tool such as the bible to make me feel better.

I'm done with you. Talk to yourself now. And think that you won - but you have been exposed.
    How is it the Bible enslaves and corrupts minds?

How do you feel better?

^^Honestly I dont think it's the true Creator spoken of in that book.

﴿†﴾ lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ƃuıǝǝs uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ sı lıʌǝp ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ƃuıʞuıɥʇ ﴿†﴾

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    How is it the Bible enslaves and corrupts minds?

How do you feel better?
    Because it has been so nurtured throughout the history of Western civilization that millions of people believe the wacky and, many times, downright lunatic ideas it has about the world that are outdated by thousands of years of human progress. Throw that piece of fueding tribal trash back in the desert where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Because it has been so nurtured throughout the history of Western civilization that millions of people believe the wacky and, many times, downright lunatic ideas it has about the world that are outdated by thousands of years of human progress. Throw that piece of fueding tribal trash back in the desert where it belongs.
    which books/verses specifically are part of this idiotic lunacy?

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kephrem View Post
    And you're right. Because God created good and evil.

The reason why you and your Gay, Lesbian, and Transgender community (do they have those next to Rez's now?) are faggots is because you're (or have become) inconsequential to the Most High. God who created nature, has allowed you (given you up) to become unatural. In other words you're (or have degenerated into) a devil, an example of the evil (against the natural) manifested in the universe. (to be destroyed at a future date when righteousness is finally uplifted on the earth, under the laws of God/the universe/nature)

I don't thump the Bible. I thump heads like those young braves did to your ass in the park. I believe they saw that same berdache spirit that you're giving off now. It's unfortunate that pipe wasn't swung just a little bit harder, with a lil bit more of a warrior spirit behind it. Perhps it would've knocked that two gender faggot spirit right out of you.
    LOL

That's what I thought. Play your position as a clown.

I'm just curious why some of you Native americans so freely use the 'n' word?

Lil Niggy if you're truely curious why don't you start a new thread and ask.

lol @ the 'n' word. Fuckin cracka.

Care to throw around another racial slur? Doesn't surprise me tho...you can't even love yourself, seeing as you hate your culture and people.

By the way, that last sentence is the epitome of lie that you are and the contradiction that you are.

"LOL@ LilNiggy using the 'n' word. Fuckin cracka,"

Which one is it? Am I black or white...Or is it whatever slur you feel like using at the time?
    Last edited by Dooch; 01-03-2008 at 11:12 AM.

WOW...
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Care to throw around another racial slur? Doesn't surprise me tho...you can't even love yourself, seeing as you hate your culture and people.

By the way, that last sentence is the epitome of lie that you are and the contradiction that you are.

"LOL@ LilNiggy using the 'n' word. Fuckin cracka,"

Which one is it? Am I black or white...Or is it whatever slur you feel like using at the time?

you are lost lil niggy

you have no clue

i know that you think you do with all your heart
    but you really don't
    no diss
    i'm serious
    i really wish that i could make you understand these things -
    in time - if you continue to build and most of all think, you may be able to grasp some understanding of these things