once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Araabmuzik Releases Electronic/Dance Album

Default Araabmuzik Releases Electronic/Dance Album

Called 'Electronic Dream' dropped recently, it's different to the Dipset stuff he's done as it's definitely more dance orientated. I've heard it's actually other artist's dance tracks chopped up with new drums etc. thrown over them.

I'm a casual listener to this genre but it's a pretty nice listen. Here's a link to a Youtube play list for the album...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9v03M...1C86A6520F9E3B

Peace
    Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 07-17-2011 at 12:08 PM.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

This is pretty nice , thanks for the link. I like his signature style with the high hats. It reminds me of kids back in school that could pound beats on the lunch table with a pen and get it poppin. I could zone out on this shit easily.

yeaaah one of my home boys was playin araabmuzik beats one day and ive been trying to remember this producers name for a month. thats who i thought it was but i spelled the name wrong and couldnt find any results

Props! He's got a couple of dope tracks on there.

Sounds a bit repetitive though.

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    This is pretty nice , thanks for the link. I like his signature style with the high hats. It reminds me of kids back in school that could pound beats on the lunch table with a pen and get it poppin. I could zone out on this shit easily.
    Yeah no doubt, definite zone out music.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    yeaaah one of my home boys was playin araabmuzik beats one day and ive been trying to remember this producers name for a month. thats who i thought it was but i spelled the name wrong and couldnt find any results
    lol, yeah I know the feeling, try typing Arab Music into Youtube and you get something quite different from hardcore Diplomat beats.

Quote Originally Posted by Rame View Post
    Sounds a bit repetitive though.
    True, but he does switch it up half way through and throws a couple of darker beats in to keep it varied.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

this been out for awhile araabmuzik been one of my favorite young producers lost interest because he always has the same drums and patterns tho

Been playing this a bit since it came out, but really don't like it that much.

I think he did about as well as any producer could exclusively sampling cheezy euro Trance, but still doesn't do much for me.

This is probably the best track on their i think, but the rest was a bit too Trance like for me to take.

And killbot is right, he uses almost the exact same drum sounds throughout this album, and almost the exact same beat structure. Makes for a pretty boring listen.

the last couple minutes is craaayzie

ha, was was cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

the last couple minutes is craaayzie
    it was great until he went into overkill. sounded like a cd skipping. not cool.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted