once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Default Re: News: ZU FAM official reply to Buddha Monk [link inside]

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Blade
    No I don't and never be. Because I respect Buddha Monk. But let's talk seriously has Buddha got official rights on the name Zu Fam?
    we don't give a flying fuck about "official" rights, we all know the brooklyn zu the manchuz and the zu ninjaz as the ZU fam since day one...and you are claiming that you are killa beez and all that shit...ayo think and analyze the situation and make conclusion...you are deaf dumb and blind (and a fag but that is another story)...even the lord buddah monk had respond to you personaly but maybe you do all that shit because you are a attention whore and for the first time pf you lil life people talk about you (in the negative way...how many positive post you have??)

so the WU fam is not copyrighted (i think)...tomorrow i'm gonna make promotion like "ayo my crew is called WU FAM, i don't know RZA or anybody related or closed to wu but i'm killa bee!!!" ...do you understand the point??

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan
    Dude, just change your groups name. You aren't going to get any respect from Wu and Zu fans until you do, and even then you still might not if your shit isn't tight. Buddha already said that the ZU has a special meaning to them (Zig Zag Zig You/Universal), being members of the Nation of Gods and Earths. If you aren't fam of the Zu or the Wu; why claim to be?

There is nothing wrong with being fans of the Wu or BK Zu, or even pattering your musical style after them, but outright claiming to be fam or insinuating you are by using such a name is not righteous.

I am about to listen to the MP3 you attached and I sincerely hope you aren't inviting them to some sort of physical altercation or saying words that may envoke such a response.
    i found some truth in your words,
    thanx
    Download Zu Fam - Danja Swords (promo)
    http://www.zufam.ru/zufam-promo_2005.zip

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

i found some truth in your words,
    thanx
    fo real?? so are you gonna change your name crew??? if you do , i swear you will have some positive energy from the fans of the wu and the zu nah mean...every man makes mistakes that's how we evolve

Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouseKickout
    we don't give a flying fuck about "official" rights, we all know the brooklyn zu the manchuz and the zu ninjaz as the ZU fam since day one...and you are claiming that you are killa beez and all that shit...ayo think and analyze the situation and make conclusion...you are deaf dumb and blind (and a fag but that is another story)...even the lord buddah monk had respond to you personaly but maybe you do all that shit because you are a attention whore and for the first time pf you lil life people talk about you (in the negative way...how many positive post you have??)

so the WU fam is not copyrighted (i think)...tomorrow i'm gonna make promotion like "ayo my crew is called WU FAM, i don't know RZA or anybody related or closed to wu but i'm killa bee!!!" ...do you understand the point??
    interesting point.
    ohh have you a got problem with fags? i never told to you fag, be older than 15.

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

interesting point.
    ohh have you a got problem with fags? i never told to you fag, be older than 15.
    i'm telling you fag because you are acting like one, prove that you are not a dickhead and let's spread some positive energy nah mean

i'm telling you fag because you are acting like one, prove that you are not a dickhead and let's spread some positive energy nah mean
    so let's calm down. let's talk quite.
    do you hear our promo?

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

so let's calm down. let's talk quite.
    do you hear our promo?
    i'm not gonna listen to your shit if your crew is name ZU FAM...a lot of people here and there think the same way...but if you change your name crew, yes i will listen and maybe support your stuff

i'm not gonna listen to your shit if your crew is name ZU FAM...a lot of people here and there think the same way...but if you change your name crew, yes i will listen and maybe support your stuff
    aigh, for example i've got our real name Shaolin Team, u'll not said: ayo guys you took shaoiln, you not shaolin?! It's seems like American Cream Team or everything else.....

feel it?

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

aigh, for example i've got our real name Shaolin Team, u'll not said: ayo guys you took shaoiln, you not shaolin?! It's seems like American Cream Team or everything else.....

feel it?
    shaolin team is cool, for real use that...but forget ZU FAM , there is already a ZU FAM nah mean, if you consider yourself like an artistyou should understand that the name zu fam represent a lot of things to buddah monk the zu ninjaz bk zu manchuz...that's their life nah mean

shaolin team is cool, for real use that...but forget ZU FAM , there is already a ZU FAM nah mean
    aigh, i feel you.
    what you think about promo's production?

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

aigh, i feel you.
    what you think about promo's production?
    are you gonna change your name crew????

I can see you captured some peoples attention.

oc,mozhet i pravda budet lucshe smenit' nazvanie?

are you gonna change your name crew????
    we are discussing now: Shaolin Team 98 suits us. We've changed our name. It's so simple. But we got some trouble coz the debut album is goin to be released with old name and i can't stop the process now youknow i mean?

PEACE and ONE LOVE!

Quote Originally Posted by Taysan
    oc,mozhet i pravda budet lucshe smenit' nazvanie?
    menya chel pochti ubedil, vsetaki smog obosnavat'!!!

PEACE and ONE LOVE!