Thread: M.O.P. Announces Collaborative Album With The Snowgoons

Default M.O.P. Announces Collaborative Album With The Snowgoons

Exclusive: Billy Danze and Lil Fame are joining forces with German production duo Det and DJ Illegal for a late 2011 release.
    M.O.P. has announced a collaborative album with production team The Snowgoons. The untitled LP, which sees M.O.P.’s Lil Fame and Billy Danze joining forces with Snowgoons’ Det and DJ Illegal, is currently scheduled for late 2011 release via Babygrande Records.
    “[Snowgoons] just sent us some fire… Me and Fame is in there right now just pulling it all together. We should be done with the project by the end of next week," Danze told Conspiracy Radio. "We gon’ get everything mixed up. We gon’ try to shoot a video for every record, so we’re going to shoot maybe at least 10 videos for this project and push this as hard as we can.”
    With roughly eight tracks record for the project so far, M.O.P. plans on going light on features for the LP. “We may get some features, but I think M.O.P. on a Snowgoons project and Snowgoons producing a whole project for M.O.P. is enough featuring.
    “Those dudes are incredible,” he continued. “When you hear this project, you’re going to be satisfied as an M.O.P. fan and a Snowgoons fan. I think you’re going to flip your wig,” he continued. “They’ve got everything… It’s amazing to me because most of the time, producers have a signature sound. These guys already sent me like 50 tracks. They sent me 50 tracks and they’re blazing through and coming from different angles."
    http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-the-snowgoons

For me this is great news, I antcipate this as much as the Necro/G Rap album.

Poet Of The Streets

This will be copped. I always thought the weakest link in the Goons albums were the guests even though they had some real spitters on the beats.

good news

Sleepyheaded Nonsense Dr Sleepwalker's Avatar

mad good news. cant wait

Quote Originally Posted by Meta4 View Post
    This will be copped. I always thought the weakest link in the Goons albums were the guests even though they had some real spitters on the beats.
    Yeah they work with ALOT of sub par rappers.

Great news, I was fiendin' for some new M.O.P. shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

this might just be album of the year.. MOP is still among the best, and they never picks wack beats + i bet Snowgoons has alot of heat to choose from

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Cool.

Snowgoons always came off as kinda corny to me.
    I'll probably check this out, though.
    Slept On!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    this might just be album of the year.. MOP is still among the best, and they never picks wack beats + i bet Snowgoons has alot of heat to choose from
    Word, M.O.P. has one of the most consistent discographies in all of Hip-hop.

Not a single wack album amongst the bunch.

These dudes are so underrated it's criminal.

The true underdog heroes of this Hip-Hop shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.