Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Original White Man:

Quote Originally Posted by joe@itagain View Post
    For one thing, there are no such ppl as Jewish ppl. In the Hebrew language there is either masculine or feminine, either it is or is not there is no "ish" in the language...So the translation "Jewish" does not exist. The JEWS I'm referring to are the original black Jews from the 12 Tribes of Israel that were enslaved by the roman catholic church and "Jewish" ppl. The current war in Palestine is another issue...I'm not touchin that right now.
    Rofl. The 12 Tribes were composed of Greeks and Canaanites. IIRC 10 tribes were Canaanites and 2 were Greeks. Namely the tribe of Dan (Danaans) who fought for Agamemnon against Ilion and then became pirates and settled in the Palestine (later waves of pirates from Crete called Philistines settled in the same area and blended into the existing population.)

The Jews are not black. That's ridiculous. You have no idea what you're talking about. The Tribes of Israel were from eastern Mediterranean not Africa. There's no evidence they came out of Egypt. There's no evidence they were ever slaves. The Roman Catholics were not around until the 11th century AD. What are you talking about? The bible is a fictional history that didn't happen. It was based on traditions recorded by dozens of authors over the course of several thousand years. Even individual books were written and rewritten, edited and reedited to evolve with the cult.

Jewish is English. In German it's Juden. In Latin it's Iudean. In Greek it's Ioudaios. In Hebrew it's Yhudi. It means "The People of the land of Yhuda." Yhuda was the son of Yisra'el/ Ya'akov.

Honestly go to college or something. Learn to read. When you become certified in near eastern mythology and archaeology maybe you can surpass my amateur interest.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    The Jews are not black. That's ridiculous. You have no idea what you're talking about. The Tribes of Israel were from eastern Mediterranean not Africa.
    All lands belong to originals..first peoples..black-brown seeds...what can you make out of this painting of Hebrews painted 250 ce?

http://www.oberlin.edu/images/Art310/eachr-0007.JPG

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.