once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 57

Thread: The Reaper Cometh EP

  1. #31

  2. #32

  3. #33
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    *bump*

    and a request for - an 'old hymns' youtube for linking

  4. #34
    Half Long Twice Strong GameOfDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Inglewood, CA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    I just got around to the EP around the last 2 weeks and been going over it ever since. Mad props Sleep and MOD. Everything is so complete the beats and rhymes play off each other and every track has that chemistry. It reminds me of of Gangstarr and how it all went together. Really cohesive sound. The lyricism and flow are as good as they've ever been. This is artistic on a level I haven't heard lately in hip hop reminds me of when I first started listening to Bronze Nazereth, its on that level from a style point. If you do an LP have MOD rock all the beats. Nothin is stopin Point Blank you need to shoot a video for this. The sounds paint pictures this is inspiring music.
    Beat Store - Beatstars.com/gameofdeath
    Soundcloud -soundcloud.com/gameofdeath

    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Reverbnation
    Archived Beats - GameOfDeath|Soundclick

    Be on the lookout for this mass murderous suspect...coming...

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    *bump*

    and a request for - an 'old hymns' youtube for linking

    ^ it has yet to be created man if u wanna make a vid though your more than welcome

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GameOfDeath View Post
    I just got around to the EP around the last 2 weeks and been going over it ever since. Mad props Sleep and MOD. Everything is so complete the beats and rhymes play off each other and every track has that chemistry. It reminds me of of Gangstarr and how it all went together. Really cohesive sound. The lyricism and flow are as good as they've ever been. This is artistic on a level I haven't heard lately in hip hop reminds me of when I first started listening to Bronze Nazereth, its on that level from a style point. If you do an LP have MOD rock all the beats. Nothin is stopin Point Blank you need to shoot a video for this. The sounds paint pictures this is inspiring music.

    PEACE G.O.D i really appreciate the words, me and M.O.D been buildin heavy for abouut 4-5 yrs now,and though we have yet to get up and bang out in the physical we have managed to figure out our combined strengths and utilize them, i'm mad flattered by the Bronze Comparison,he's early works are definetly an inspiration.

    me and Master Cipher are DEFINETLY gonna be pumpin out an LP,but before that expect MUCH more from both of us individually and combined

    again i really appreciate yall still checkin this after such a delay, i do it for yall
    PEACE

  7. #37

    Default

    be on the Lookout for SLurch Y.U.N.G's EP "The Misadventures Of Casey Jones" droppin Sept.9th

    we are also Workin on a Mixtape "Off The Chain Vol.1" Comin Soon...

    Plus me and M.O.D got somethin Ill to Bring yall once again REAL soon...

    appreciate everybody Peepin this ,as u can see more to come
    PEACE

  8. #38
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleep Sinatra View Post
    ^ it has yet to be created man if u wanna make a vid though your more than welcome

  9. #39

  10. #40

    Default

    BUMP


    dont forget to check for M.O.D's Beat Tape "Deadly Hands" droppin soon!

    also in 5 days SLurch Y.U.N.G will be droppin his first Solo EP

    "The Misadventures Of Casey Jones"

    be on the lookout!

  11. #41
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    32
    Posts
    11,342
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    DLing right now, gonna check this when i can


  12. #42

  13. #43

  14. #44

    Default

    over a 1000 views!

    much Love Yall!

    SLurch Y.U.N.G's "The Misadventures Of Casey Jones" droppin Sept. 9th!

    also be on the Lookout for M.O.D's next beat tape "Deadly Hands" comin soon!

    and Me and M.O.D got another project about finished up as well!!

    BLAOW MUFUCKAS!

  15. #45
    bill romanowski
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LINCOLN,NE
    Age
    26
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    aint no surprise bruh --man i cant get enough a that cypher of spears...thas my joint that one an point blank are the fuckin cutz god sho nuff you kno what it is...illness cant wait fo that next project
    gas masked up kerosene cocktails/
    cough syrup warm 40 and my lost spirit../
    pray for me holy gohhhhst iss all bad ohh baby oh noo/
    an so slow the world spinnin.../
    DL THE MISADVENTURES OF CASEY JONES EP
    http://www.mediafire.com/?swdc2a2nvpae6dn
    http://www.reverbnation.com/Battlefieldbully
    or facebook search Slurch YUNG or holla at me on here PEACE

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •