once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: RZA became a Christian during the making of the album Birth of A Prince.

Herbivore

Default RZA became a Christian during the making of the album Birth of A Prince.

WTF? Say it isn't so... Please!

http://www.answers.com/rza

This site surpisingly had some good write ups on 5%, Killarmy, and other topics. So, just for kicks, I checked out what they wrote up about RZA. They are claiming he became a Christian in 2003.
    Last edited by Vegan; 05-20-2006 at 01:41 AM.

over rates mathematics

Default Re: RZA became a Christian during the making of the album Birth of A Prince.

and then said he was a muslim when he wrote the wu-tang manual sometime in 2004.

Default Re: RZA became a Christian during the making of the album Birth of A Prince.

There's a lot of bullshit on that site. I wouldn't put my faith in it.

sounds fake...i remember rza saying he has no religion even if he don't eat no pork (or meat at all) and things like that, he is just in quest of spirituality

Read the manual.

Herbivore

I have the manual, but haven't read the entire book yet. From what I gather, RZA is Muslim (not in the orthodox religious sense; i.e. Sunni, or Shia) as in th 5% definition. Although it is quite possible that he believes in a multitude or philosophies (or mythologies as I coin them when it comes to religion) and takes certain elements from each.

Who cares? Im a christian.....

wisdom is wisdom...no matter where the wise man come from

I think belief is personal, some can say they do this but what they think is different. Though i didn't RZA does not eat meat at all?

Yet people try and separate themselves through religion or belief?Iam a vegetarian, for 10 years now!!!!!!!!!!!

But its hard to say what will happen 10 years from now especially with RZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel_INS
    Who cares? Im a christian.....
    It is not that I really care, although I could not stomach hearing him spit Christian rap. It would just be surprising as all hell to see him go from being a member of the Nations of Gods and Earths, who know and teach that Christianity is falsehood, to becoming an actual beliver in something that totally contradicts the teachings of the 5%.
    Last edited by Vegan; 05-20-2006 at 01:42 AM.

Herbivore

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    I think belief is personal, some can say they do this but what they think is different. Though i didn't RZA does not eat meat at all?

Yet people try and separate themselves through religion or belief?Iam a vegetarian, for 10 years now!!!!!!!!!!!

But its hard to say what will happen 10 years from now especially with RZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, RZA, along with Masta Killa are vegetarian. Good for them. There are fam members like Makeba Mooncycle that are, too. A whole host of Hip Hop/Soul artists are vegan and vegetarian like KRS One, Common, Dead Prez, Russell Simmons, and India Arie.

I have been vegetarian for close to 16 years. the last six, vegan. I will be vegan for life. I have never had better tasting food, creative dishes, and been more healthy since going vegan.

Hey i didn't even know KRS One, Common, Dead Prez, were vegetarian, well for me its not just meat but all by-products of it-some other types of bubble gum contain some extracts (check the ingredients). Hey even Masta Killa is that's something to ponder upon. But i've had that Birth Of A Prince CD for sometime now and i do appreciate it.

Well even through exsistence i will remain as aim this day (and thats vegetarian-i don't know about the other ones)

Peace VEGAN

Thanks for the Knowledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Who gives a fuck, man? I mean, damn... I'm pretty fuckin sick of everybody takin' attacks at Christians on these fuckin sites... Just cuz it's the fuckin cool thing to do, by sayin' you're a Muslim and shit. I mean, I agree with alot of shit that the Muslim religion believes in, ya know? But, DAMN! Everybody's always fuckin dissin' Christianity... and now sum muhfucka's like "Rza loves Jesus now, THAT SUCKS!"

im born into christianity but im not a follower in any religion as i think religion is the cause of most wars and prejudicies like bigotry, racism etc. i follow my own beliefs to respect everybody as we are all the same, though i also accept alot of different aspects from each religion, but as a whole all religions are flawed imo
    fuck the queen
    wu tang clan aint nothin to fuck with

no he's not a christian.