Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Kanye and Jayz - New Day(Prod. by RZA) Snippet

Default Kanye and Jayz - New Day(Prod. by RZA) Snippet

Last edited by Protect ya Neck!; 08-08-2011 at 12:33 AM.

added in new working link

i will wait till the whole thing leaks, but for you who have heard it, is it the gritty Wu sounding stuff it's supposed to be?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

No....beat isnt that bad but no way it's a wu banger. And that auto-thune waste it.

It's not the gritty Wu sounding stuff at all.

you can tell kanye fucked with this beat some, and like dude above said, did he really have to add autotune on this track :\?

Quote Originally Posted by Antonelli View Post
    No....beat isnt that bad but no way it's a wu banger. And that auto-thune waste it.
    It's not autotune
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> Check also on Spotify, Tidal or Apple Music: KAMi "Genesis, vol 1"

lol i clicked on each snippet and immediatly went on to the next and the next and the next. im wonderin what kind of throne they say they are sittin on. its definitly not the throne of HIP-HOP

wu my balls...
    Last edited by THE W; 08-07-2011 at 06:17 PM.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Now that's disappointing....
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

seriously? why should rza give these guys his best shit???..he prolly threw em something he did outta boredome on the mv8800 period,in the end..him giving kanye west a crappy beat doesnt bother me at all..they arent worth the glory of a hardbody rza beat

^i get that, but he should offer them something great, because the audience for this album is bigger than anything else he's doing, so he would be getting name recognition from a different fanbase than his wu shit.

link is broken, btw

the problem tho is the kinda audience that usually listens to these guy would not even know how to begin to apreciate the splendid complexity of a core Rza beat, thats where it all falls apart

One of the better beats on the album... Atleast that. But yeah... I expected the beat to be some hardbody shit like Rza hyped. I am sure Rza sent Kanye a few fire joints, but at the end of the day when you listen to the snippets its a mainstream album, unlike My Twisted Dark Fantasy which was some what dark and emotional, so it called for a grungy Rza beat. Judging the snippets album sounds average at best....

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    seriously? why should rza give these guys his best shit???..he prolly threw em something he did outta boredome on the mv8800 period,in the end..him giving kanye west a crappy beat doesnt bother me at all..they arent worth the glory of a hardbody rza beat
    Thats a horrible way for any artist to think. Especially bad considering the exposure this album will give him.
    As for myself: I had come to the conclusion that there was nothing sacred about myself or any human being, that we were all machines, doomed to collide and collide and collide.
    - Kurt Vonnegut