once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 125

Thread: The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    906
    Rep Power
    0

    Default The Drug Thread...Do it Do it!!!

    Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

    Cheers dudes

  2. #2
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    WELL SIR COKE IS USED WHEN U WANNA PARTY ALL NITe IF YOUR BODY CANT HANDLE BREAKiNG NIGHT AND WORKIN THAN JUS CALL OUT


  3. #3
    PRODIGAL SUN
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    906
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So what you're saying is I'm not up to Tony Montana's standard?

  4. #4
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Coke is a stimulant. Do tha knowledge.

    Also, doubt your story.

  5. #5
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    naw he's telling the truth I bet. Dude , let this be a lesson to you. Seems like you weren't built for coke.I don't know who is but you don't sound like you are if you can't sleep it off.


    Turn on some night night music and go to sleep man

  6. #6
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    naw he's telling the truth I bet. Dude , let this be a lesson to you. Seems like you weren't built for coke.I don't know who is but you don't sound like you are if you can't sleep it off.


    Turn on some night night music and go to sleep man
    NO ONE CAN SLEEP IT OFF!!!

    coke only gets u high on that first sniff, once that first sniff drags down the back of yo throat, all u gon do next for hours n hours is pheen, u gon be pheenin to the point it takes u outta character where u willingly spend whut ever doe u got on u on tryna get that first initial sensation, i've blown thousands of grams to where i have a deviated septum and ruin many lives tryna prevent my self from pheenin...will power allows me to turn that off...trees is ma antidote!

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #7
    BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD TSA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    LITville, USA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    37,659
    Rep Power
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    NO ONE CAN SLEEP IT OFF!!!

    coke only gets u high on that first sniff, once that first sniff drags down the back of yo throat, all u gon do next for hours n hours is pheen, u gon be pheenin to the point it takes u outta character where u willingly spend whut ever doe u got on u on tryna get that first initial sensation, i've blown thousands of grams to where i have a deviated septum and ruin many lives tryna prevent my self from pheenin...will power allows me to turn that off...trees is ma antidote!
    hahahahahaHAHAH!!!!

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

    Cheers dudes
    ^^^coke made him scared of the dark.

  9. #9
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,689
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    You better pray the stuff you blew isnt contaminated with levamisole, unless rotting flesh doesnt bother you.

  10. #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,933
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    You better pray the stuff you blew isnt contaminated with levamisole, unless rotting flesh doesnt bother you.

    Oh, ya. I remember that.

    Better listen to Robbie, Socrates. You don't want ya face lookin like this:

















































  11. #11
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,669
    Rep Power
    228

    Default


    THE REAL PCP

  12. #12

    Default

    dat dude is STRAPPED!!

  13. #13
    PRODIGAL SUN Wh0am3ye?'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oblivious to the limit,NY
    Posts
    1,312
    Rep Power
    0

    Default



    I'm good with green.



  14. #14
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,237
    Rep Power
    118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

    Cheers dudes
    ahahahahahahah



    the reason you cant sleep is because that is one of its primary effects.

    What we use to do was sniff that shit while getting shitfaced on all kinds on alcohol. it goes hand in hand and most of the time, the alcohol would help us pass out later. Smoking weed wouldnt help because the coc usually over powered it.

    Next time, drink a 40 or something. u should pass out shortly thereafter.

    dont do too much of it. I knew a few broads that use to stay up all night doing that shit and they would still be doing it when we woke up in the morning. looking like some disgusting crack whores. def had some good ass times on that shit thou.



    but yea, let this be a lesson. know your drugs and your body. Coke is a party drug aka youre going to be awake and full of energy.




    and lol @ 2 sniffing 2 grams your first time. that i might not believe.
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  15. #15
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,442
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates92 View Post
    Tried coke for the first time tonight, usually a weed man. Sniffed 2 grams and have loved it. It's now half 2 UK time and I need to get sleep before work tomorrow. The thing is, when I turn the light off, I get terrified and feel completey depressed. Can't shut my eyes. Any tips? Obviously the standard 'don't do coke' or 'you're a little white boy pussy' will come up, helpful answers are preferable, only insults if they are original and funny please.

    Cheers dudes



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •