Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: what do you guys make of this?

  1. #1

    Default what do you guys make of this?

    yesterday, played ball in the a.m.. was walking back to my car and saw a team of young girls fastpitch players. made me think of this dude calvin i know who had told me about what an great fastpitch player his daughter is. 5 seconds after that thought popped into my head, calvin appears from around the corner. i hadnt seen or thought about him in months, maybe even a year or more, but one thought and he appears.

    later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? fucking doug!

    so thats twice in one day that my thoughts about a person caused them to manifest in front of me. the thing is, they were both sub-conscious. i dont think i could do it if i tried but i wanna start practicing.

    also, my family tells me that back when i was 5 or 6 i gave them the winning lottery #'s 3 times. outside of deja vu and some very vivid and speciffic dreams that may not even materialize, i havent had any psychic experiences that i can recall until yesterday. now, i just took a drive and was pondering this situation. considering i demonstrated some abilities as a child, what if the birth of my son, and my spending time with him, has re-awoken my spiritual connection to the world around me? maybe my psychic senses are heightened as i once again become familiar with seeing the world through a childs eyes.
    Last edited by cutn' heads; 08-08-2011 at 03:18 PM.

  2. #2
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    i feel u, i inherited something from my mom, she was a MEDIUM?
    we dont predict the future or n e crazyness like that, me, for some reason i know whut cats r gonna say b4 they even opened they mouths..
    minor shit like that.
    i havent ever hit the lottery or nuffin.

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #3

    Default

    i dont even play the lottery.

  4. #4
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    yesterday, played ball in the a.m.. was walking back to my car and saw a team of young girls fastpitch players. made me think of this dude calvin i know who had told me about what an great fastpitch player his daughter is. 5 seconds after that thought popped into my head, calvin appears from around the corner. i hadnt seen or thought about him in months, maybe even a year or more, but one thought and he appears.

    later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? ****ing doug!

    so thats twice in one day that my thoughts about a person caused them to manifest in front of me. the thing is, they were both sub-conscious. i dont think i could do it if i tried but i wanna start practicing.

    also, my family tells me that back when i was 5 or 6 i gave them the winning lottery #'s 3 times. outside of deja vu and some very vivid and speciffic dreams that may not even materialize, i havent had any psychic experiences that i can recall until yesterday. now, i just took a drive and was pondering this situation. considering i demonstrated some abilities as a child, what if the birth of my son, and my spending time with him, has re-awoken my spiritual connection to the world around me? maybe my psychic senses are heightened as i once again become familiar with seeing the world through a childs eyes.


    I love hearing stories like these.
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  5. #5
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    I would say that your subconscious mind is operating, or trying to operate, at an effective level. Your mind is doing things you never knew you could do. Its understanding its potential and pushing itself to strive for it. Incredible. I feel like we all have these abilities. We just dont know or are not able to use them. Your pineal gland is operating at a level that surpasses the majority. Embrace your mind and its ability to perform tasks that seem like MAGIC!!

    Meditate. Immerse your thoughts in what you admire about life and existence. Ponder.
    Do Tai chi, etc. Read. Go out in nature. Walk etc.

    Excercise your mind and strive to reach your potential.

    I would love to hear of any progress you make with this ability youve discovered.


    Cheers!!!
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  6. #6
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Maybe the god soul controller can chime in with some info related to the calendar and the recent solar storms weve been experiencing.




    cheeeeers!!!!
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  7. #7
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    yesterday, played ball in the a.m.. was walking back to my car and saw a team of young girls fastpitch players. made me think of this dude calvin i know who had told me about what an great fastpitch player his daughter is. 5 seconds after that thought popped into my head, calvin appears from around the corner. i hadnt seen or thought about him in months, maybe even a year or more, but one thought and he appears.

    later that day i go to the royal farms for a pack of newports. as i park my car i see this guy walking through the parking lot who looks like a guy named doug that i know. i think "is that doug? no, just some dude who looks like him". so i walk into the store and who is standing line? ****ing doug!

    so thats twice in one day that my thoughts about a person caused them to manifest in front of me. the thing is, they were both sub-conscious. i dont think i could do it if i tried but i wanna start practicing.

    also, my family tells me that back when i was 5 or 6 i gave them the winning lottery #'s 3 times. outside of deja vu and some very vivid and speciffic dreams that may not even materialize, i havent had any psychic experiences that i can recall until yesterday. now, i just took a drive and was pondering this situation. considering i demonstrated some abilities as a child, what if the birth of my son, and my spending time with him, has re-awoken my spiritual connection to the world around me? maybe my psychic senses are heightened as i once again become familiar with seeing the world through a childs eyes.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=110365

  8. #8
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    #codebreaking

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    I would say that your subconscious mind is operating, or trying to operate, at an effective level. Your mind is doing things you never knew you could do. Its understanding its potential and pushing itself to strive for it. Incredible. I feel like we all have these abilities. We just dont know or are not able to use them. Your pineal gland is operating at a level that surpasses the majority. Embrace your mind and its ability to perform tasks that seem like MAGIC!!

    Meditate. Immerse your thoughts in what you admire about life and existence. Ponder.
    Do Tai chi, etc. Read. Go out in nature. Walk etc.

    Excercise your mind and strive to reach your potential.

    I would love to hear of any progress you make with this ability youve discovered.


    Cheers!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Maybe the god soul controller can chime in with some info related to the calendar and the recent solar storms weve been experiencing.




    cheeeeers!!!!
    peace food. ima try and expand on this. in the last few years my views and feelings toward the supernatural and other pseudo sciences have changed a lot. if i had this experience 2 or 3 years ago i would have dismissed it as a coincidence without much thought at all. but in the recent years i decided that mainstream science wasnt offerring me the answers i sought so i set aside my biases an started to consider alternative possibilities. maybe i was set on that path just to prepare me for this moment.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    haha...

  10. #10
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    anyone hear about the anti-matter belt they discovered orbiting earth a couple days ago?

    http://www.rdmag.com/News/2011/08/Ma...nds-the-Earth/

    The idea of harnessing it for energy has been entertained, but I'm curious what happens when solar storms interact with the particles.

  11. #11
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,648
    Rep Power
    227

    Default


    THE REAL PCP

  12. #12
    Gen Chat Bully Uncle Steezo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    5th Dimension
    Posts
    14,743
    Rep Power
    122

    Default

    been thinking bout this for a min.
    i'm beginning to think experiences like that are example of senses awakening.
    rather than you manifesting them, you are actually sensing their vibrational signature kinda like you "smell" them.
    right now, since you are just really becoming aware of it you may be interpreting that sense as a "subconscious thought" but its just like the smell of apple pie makes you think of apple pie.

  13. #13
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,551
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    been thinking bout this for a min.
    i'm beginning to think experiences like that are example of senses awakening.
    rather than you manifesting them, you are actually sensing their vibrational signature kinda like you "smell" them.
    right now, since you are just really becoming aware of it you may be interpreting that sense as a "subconscious thought" but its just like the smell of apple pie makes you think of apple pie.
    ^
    ROFL, I think this author was talking about your type:

    The long term effect of New Age Metaphysical thought upon the conscious and subconscious mind of those within the muppet show is exactly the same, because they spend all there waking hours dwelling on metaphysical abstractions and philosophies instead of what’s going on in the real physical world,- thus losing what the military fighter pilots refer to as "situational awareness." They become lost in a spiritual haze of their own making.
    http://www.whale.to/b/bartley1.html


    ^
    Cut'n heads you aint even gotta go to summer school. Just read this word for word and believe EVERYTHING.

  14. #14
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    ^lmao @ that post and website
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  15. #15
    Rum Ham ShaDynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    MAFIA LAND
    Posts
    13,044
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    I'm just gonna suggest some far out, crazy concept you may not have heard of, bear with me, cos it may sound crazy at first...






    coincidence?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •