Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what do you guys make of this?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    been thinking bout this for a min.
    i'm beginning to think experiences like that are example of senses awakening.
    rather than you manifesting them, you are actually sensing their vibrational signature kinda like you "smell" them.
    right now, since you are just really becoming aware of it you may be interpreting that sense as a "subconscious thought" but its just like the smell of apple pie makes you think of apple pie.
    hmmm... nice analogy. i get it. maybe so. the feeling is exciting and i wanna facilitate the growth of these senses. what i experienced yesterday was rather simple. i think it can get cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie Sinclair View Post
    ^
    ROFL, I think this author was talking about your type:

http://www.whale.to/b/bartley1.html

^
    Cut'n heads you aint even gotta go to summer school. Just read this word for word and believe EVERYTHING.
    yeah well im not a fighter pilot. im still a "sensible" person functioning in "reality". but lets be honest, your reality offers no explanation for experiences like this or even greater, more unbelievable experiences. your reality mocks and discredits people that experience things which dont fit inside the common scope of knowledge. i know that there is much more to life than we can see or measure. scientists know it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
    I'm just gonna suggest some far out, crazy concept you may not have heard of, bear with me, cos it may sound crazy at first...

coincidence?
    i believe i mentioned that possibility. its entirely possible.

No artificial sleazy

haha it's quite obvious you didn't click on that link, because you replied with a serious response.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 08-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.

lol. i saw that link on here the other day. its interesting... i still need to navigte all that though. theres a bunch of nonsense anytime you explore areas of study where amateurs account for the bulk of the information. i think im smart enough to disect it.

oh shit. yeah, i dont believe in reptile overlords.

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Maybe the god soul controller can chime in with some info related to the calendar and the recent solar storms weve been experiencing.

cheeeeers!!!!
    SOUL CONTROLLER HAS PROBABLY BEEN ARRESTED IN THE LONDON RiOTS. UNLESS he escaped into the sewers like Master Splinter.

ahahahaha u derty raaaat

THE REAL PCP

interesting thread,will be back with my thoughts on this