once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Onlive/Eurogamer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Onlive/Eurogamer

ONlive is finally getting a UK launch and to celebrate that Onlive are giving away "thousands" of consoles at Eurogamer for free
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...date-announced

If you don't know what Onlive is, its a cloud based gaming console that plays on any HDTV

Here's what's on at Eurogamer http://www.eurogamer.net/expo/whats-on
    Last edited by shaolinsword; 08-11-2011 at 02:34 AM.

onlive is the shit, future of gaming is here. This allows you to play games that your pc can't run.

how is this any better then my emus. totally fuckin up smt: soul hackers right now. so this plays some new games, once again nothing piracy cant solve. the wife is enjoying Pia Carrot e Youkoso!! 4 witch she got out of the bay. the subscription better be below $5 or its not worth it. or have a huge retro library.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    Ron Paul

I think its only new games

You can either rent or purchase the games or you can pay $9.99 p/m and get unlimited access (I think)

gamefly and you don't have to worry about lagg, then again for people that cant afford a multiple or even single consoles. i can see this working for them.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
    Ron Paul

I was promoting the fact that they're giving away free consoles more than the actual console itself tbh. I'm trading mine in for a 360 if I get one