Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Why One Creator and so many religions?

  1. #16
    DA TRIBEZMAN Golden_Armz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    London
    Posts
    594
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Shemsu Elohim
    That's right; thanks, I'll look it over more.

    It already sounds VERY similiar to Yoga, Gnostic and Tantric Buddhist practice.
    Thats right it does incorporate similar ideas etc.....

    Why is it considered the "Third Science"?(i.e. what are the First Two?)

    Sciences:

    1. Fiqh: Legal matters which are obligatory for a Muslim practicing their Islam.

    2. Aqida: Islamic Ideology & Spirituality (how you incorporate these practices and if you believe in that which is necessary), what/how you believe....your 'Iman

    3. Tassawuf (Mastering this on a higher level away from wordly desires, yet not detaching yourself from the world totally) i.e spiritual perfection

    PEACE

  2. #17
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ ALX
    There is One Creator, The Allmighty, The Upmost, The I AM...
    So why are there so many religions?
    Why do religions make war against each other?
    Why do they sacrifice humans for the God (or false God and false saviour) they worship?
    One creator- gave all people a different way to pray

    Religions make war becuase each one thinks there way is the right way and everyone else is wrong- when in reality they are all right

    Wich religion does human sacrafice?

  3. #18
    DJ ALX
    Guest

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Charging Soldier

    Wich religion does human sacrafice?
    I dont mean sacrifice in a sertain ceremony but by sending people for war you actually sacrifice them. After 9-11 Bush made sertain references to some Psalms of David during a press conference. So its actually a religion war. Christians vs Muslims. ...
    How can he, a Christian, accept to send Gods children to fight against Gods children?

    Why didnt he say it was an economic war and that it has nothing to do with religion?

  4. #19

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    i think (maybe i'm wrong) that there was one religion until the destruction of the tower of babel

  5. #20
    Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Shadowland
    Age
    36
    Posts
    7,517
    Rep Power
    43

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ ALX
    I dont mean sacrifice in a sertain ceremony but by sending people for war you actually sacrifice them. After 9-11 Bush made sertain references to some Psalms of David during a press conference. So its actually a religion war. Christians vs Muslims. ...
    How can he, a Christian, accept to send Gods children to fight against Gods children?

    Why didnt he say it was an economic war and that it has nothing to do with religion?
    Bush is a sick fuck that's why. If he was truly a devote christian then he would try and find other means to resolve difference's then war. If Jesus were alive today Bush would accuse him of being a terrorist and kill him.

  6. #21
    Commando Ultra WU-KILLAH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Flint, MI
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,373
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Unfortunately, Bush ain't the first and he won't be the last to use religion to justify his warlike actions.
    F.L.I.N.T.

  7. #22
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    i believe there are religions because man is man.. a lost cause without direction...
    we are no computers that just remember what has been stored in us.. we can lose major data over time and thus need new guidance..


    BUT.. dont you see the root of all religions?

    its an explanation of us in terms of the supreme above or within and without and downunder!


    Man is born in physical, where all stuff in pandoras box gets trapped in us.. we just eat sleep walk do laze talk fight love....

    those are the natural attributes in us..

    though now man can also think.. and thats something that links us further..

    our consciousness in mind makes us think about conduct..

    thus we fall into realm of morality...

    through morality or the lack of it.. we can slowly begin to understand things better and see our position and make our physical attributes more deep..

    third stage is the self that goes divine...

    morality is action with thought(in explanatory terms).. thought is what made action in the beginning.. thats what God done..

    through our trained thought, we elevate our mind and connect to God and become part of him... just like a stream to a sea...



    RELIGION is a guide... my way of guidance is of Islam and when i read n study other religions.. i decipher Islam better and see who i am better

  8. #23
    Prince Rai
    Guest

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    when i say the lack of morality.... i mean that not everybody acts supreme morally,, nobody is perfect any morality that we have is part of our striving for understanding

  9. #24
    rockin old ponys pep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    18

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Same reason one planet several languages

  10. #25
    Tian Xia
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    london
    Age
    33
    Posts
    442
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    religion is just like a candy bar, different varieties all claim to be different but are all bad for you

  11. #26
    CD Hustler
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Screwface Capital Of The World (T-Dot)
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden_Armz
    Thats right it does incorporate similar ideas etc.....

    Why is it considered the "Third Science"?(i.e. what are the First Two?)

    Sciences:

    1. Fiqh: Legal matters which are obligatory for a Muslim practicing their Islam.

    2. Aqida: Islamic Ideology & Spirituality (how you incorporate these practices and if you believe in that which is necessary), what/how you believe....your 'Iman

    3. Tassawuf (Mastering this on a higher level away from wordly desires, yet not detaching yourself from the world totally) i.e spiritual perfection

    PEACE
    You know more than my bro and mom who are VERY RELIGIOUS peoples.
    soundshock.cjb.net
    soundclick.com/canadiancontent
    soundclick.com/ssfreebeats

  12. #27
    CD Hustler
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    The Screwface Capital Of The World (T-Dot)
    Posts
    53
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    You know something. On the day of judgment, all the religions are gonna be wrong but one. The rest are gonna be like "Shit why didn't we listen to them!?!" and are gonna go to hell. (Thats just some joke i heard on the radio, dont mind)
    soundshock.cjb.net
    soundclick.com/canadiancontent
    soundclick.com/ssfreebeats

  13. #28

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ ALX
    There is One Creator, The Allmighty, The Upmost, The I AM...
    So why are there so many religions?
    Why do religions make war against each other?
    Why do they sacrifice humans for the God (or false God and false saviour) they worship?
    With so many languages people communicate differant ways.............


    Religion has its roots in teaching those less fortunate to be better threw the use of stories that sadly today have become myths.

  14. #29
    Lord of the Perfect Black
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Original Mind, Now Cee
    Posts
    199
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Why One Creator and so many religions?

    Quote Originally Posted by bonez
    You know something. On the day of judgment, all the religions are gonna be wrong but one. The rest are gonna be like "Shit why didn't we listen to them!?!" and are gonna go to hell. (Thats just some joke i heard on the radio, dont mind)
    Assuming that the day of judgment is not NOW.

    And assuming that ANY religion will be correct.

    One
    We are already dead, and are replaying our lives at the judgment.

    http://www.soundclick.com/pandemoniumakagabriel
    http://www.myspace.com/pandemoniumgabriel

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •