once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The INF takes on DUBSTEP

Exclamation The INF takes on DUBSTEP

http://soundcloud.com/dafreyzaz/da-f...ft-the-inf-the

click that and take a listen ^

We are putting together an EP now. This was the start of everything.

PEACE

Can't listen on my iPod for some reason, good to hear you making some dubstep.

Just hope it's not that fuckin skrillex, datsik etc brostep high pitched screechy shit.

naw its not screechy

its worth the effort to listen to

good stuff INF, nuff respects

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

Had this on rewind most last nite and this morning,
    you killed this track INF.

Thanks brothers!!!! It's a BLESSING!

I got todays track from Da Freyzaz and OMG ...shit is amazing thats all im gonna say.

Here are the lyrics to the filth, in full.
    http://digitalafterlife.bandcamp.com/track/the-filth

THE FILTH

When I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over.I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.
    Motherfuckers just don't know how to act , they need cleansing.
    Stuck like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.
    Now the most disturbing interference is exactly what we're sending.
    I wrestle tornado's.
    Drink from VOLCANO'S to prevail.
    You've NEVER seeeen Hell ...
    till you've seen it like this.
    My Soul exist between extreme pain and bliss.
    I AM a mending heart
    I AM a slit wrist
    I have NOTHING to gain , my spirit is rich.
    THICK with the memories of past lives , the stain of so much death ahead of me.
    Untraceable in the charts of pedigree , AN ENIGMA.
    A non-existent mystery.
    To remove the STIGMA I had to let it bleed.
    Wouldn't you believe???
    You just wouldn't.
    even
    Let me be.
    you couldn't even see when I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over , I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.Motherfuckers just don't know how to act they need cleansing.STUCK like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.Now the most disturbing interference is EXACTLY what the FUCK we're sending ...
    THE FILTH ... THE FILTH .... YOU'RE STUCK ...
    when I find a penny heads up I flip that bitch over , I piss on clovers and stay with a litter of black cats.Motherfuckers just don't know how to act they need cleansing.STUCK like mice in a maze with no cheese that's never-ending.Now the most disturbing interference is EXACTLY what the we're sending ......
    That's what we're sending ...THE FILTH ....THAT'S WHAT WE'RE SENDING .... THE FILTH

I'm in the Mourning
    you feel it when you step away
    into the darkness , a million miles away into space
    As I light up , it's written all across my face
    Sorrowfull times mixed with a joyful surprise
    besides that I am a clean slate
    nothing in error or out of place as I collect and drop waste
    WHO IN THE WORLD KNOWS THE TOTAL TIME IT TAKES
    to complete this whole cycle of unbridled mistakes?????
    And what it is is what it is
    and so in this
    we let it show
    dim the lights , roll the credits
    we're about to start the show
    eyes wide shut
    in the box the undertow's got us under the lock
    we know
    We know there ain't no lettin up
    the average is the stat quo is never enough
    the game is so sick
    the mentality ever so tough
    INF and DA FREYZAZ known to BUST when enough is ENOUGH

{Punkass motherfuckers running around tryin to poison the water an shit ... putting smart dust in the air an shit ... I see you motherfuckers I KNOW THAT SHIT.... yeah ... you think motherfuckers don't watch the news an shit and then you think motherfuckers don't trust the news an shit ...you put traps in the news an shit....
    WE CAN READ BETWEEN THE LINES, ....BITCH}
    Last edited by INF; 09-01-2011 at 01:59 PM.

Cool that you're branching out into different beats, i like this.

I'm still not sure where i stand on rapping over dubstep, i think i just prefer to hear the drums and bass alone. This track has a nice ambience to it, i've never much liked the "rwaaarrrwww" sound in dubstep, so i don't feel that so much.

I think maybe you could work on getting more clarity in percussion, getting your drums to hit a bit harder, but apart from that i like it.

I don't like nothing about dubsteb, but a quick tip for you that will benefit you... your waveforms look like a shoebox. It's like a wall of noise. There needs to be contrast between the drums and other sounds. And that'll give the drums more impact. And won't fatigue the listeners ear. I can barely listen to a minute of your uploads.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bateman. View Post
    Cool that you're branching out into different beats, i like this.

I'm still not sure where i stand on rapping over dubstep, i think i just prefer to hear the drums and bass alone. This track has a nice ambience to it, i've never much liked the "rwaaarrrwww" sound in dubstep, so i don't feel that so much.

I think maybe you could work on getting more clarity in percussion, getting your drums to hit a bit harder, but apart from that i like it.
    okay cool , thanks. Yeah I didn't make the beat , its my co-producer Da Freyzaz. We just started working together and this was the first thing we did.
    He produced this track and mixed and mastered it.

We're working on a sound called progressive Dub-Hop

Thanks for listening Bateman , we'll get it right and you'll love a song in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    I don't like nothing about dubsteb, but a quick tip for you that will benefit you... your waveforms look like a shoebox. It's like a wall of noise. There needs to be contrast between the drums and other sounds. And that'll give the drums more impact. And won't fatigue the listeners ear. I can barely listen to a minute of your uploads.

I know what you are talking about. We been through this.

You like that song "It aint a game (it used to be)" where I sampled Zelda , I know you do. Well I gave Da Freyzaz the Zelda sample and he recreated the beat and ITS A MONSTER!!!

The next song coming from us is alot more open and intricate. The EQ is ten times better too.

that's pretty much all I can say. I know for the most part you dont like my mixing and I know why , I don't like it for the same reason. I didn't produce this track though , Da Freyzaz did and if you are unhappy with his production just wait because he got bangers on deck for sure. You'll see

thanks for listening and leaving an honest critique , that's the name of the game

lucas kills it.. i want that zelda beat.!!

how/why did you decide to let lucas take care of mixing/mastering?

i know he;s got skills! hehe

Im pretty suprised your into dubstep as much as you are.. but thats

check out hospital records.. they are the kings of the dnb/dubstep scene

i should get early peaks of the tracks.. lol..im a get at lucas in a bit..
    how many tracks will be on the ep?

Peace Inf.

PEACE SC!!!

yeah I'm not sure how many tracks we are gonna go for.We just taking it day by day.He sent me another beat today and its crazy as well , I'm gonna do a story like the movie "drive angry" over it. The Zelda beat is SO FLYYY goddamn....you are gonna LOVE it for sure fam.

I decided to take Lucas on for mixing and mastering because he is "right on time". Our convos and work together has proved a DEEP connection that I can't really speak on much further. Best way I could put it is that - in many different lives Me and Lucas have teamed up and knocked work out before. We both recognize this and so we are doing what we always do -TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS hahaha

yeah , I wasn't big on dubstep before this all. I liked a couple of things but nothing big or true. I would listen to meat beat manifesto and I like how in Nine inch nails remixes trent will do dubstep sometimes. I'll check out hospital records , thanks for the tip.

That connections sounds sick and deep,. i wish the manifestation will be more than an ep,.

the concept of drive crazy type track sounds sick.. is lucas making up all new beats? are u helping him with picking samples?

peace (:

Banned

I let the Gza hear this son and he wants to use this on the new Clan mixtape son. Is that ok with you duke?

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    That connections sounds sick and deep,. i wish the manifestation will be more than an ep,.

the concept of drive crazy type track sounds sick.. is lucas making up all new beats? are u helping him with picking samples?

peace (:
    who knows where it will go ,this program is infinite and supreme! glad you are hype though , I def feel that energy.

yeah Lucas is doing all new stuff for our work.All ORIGINAL.He scores originals and I also kick samples like with the zelda beat for 'IT AINT A GAME(it used to be)' .. its gonna be like that - a mix of originals from both of us as far as beats go and then the lending or request of samples from me.

Lucas has CRAZY ideas. Best person I have worked with in a VERY long time.

PEACE FAM!!!1

Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
    I let the Gza hear this son and he wants to use this on the new Clan mixtape son. Is that ok with you duke?
    yup ,it's free for the PUBLIC

Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post

I know what you are talking about. We been through this.

You like that song "It aint a game (it used to be)" where I sampled Zelda , I know you do. Well I gave Da Freyzaz the Zelda sample and he recreated the beat and ITS A MONSTER!!!

The next song coming from us is alot more open and intricate. The EQ is ten times better too.

that's pretty much all I can say. I know for the most part you dont like my mixing and I know why , I don't like it for the same reason. I didn't produce this track though , Da Freyzaz did and if you are unhappy with his production just wait because he got bangers on deck for sure. You'll see

thanks for listening and leaving an honest critique , that's the name of the game
    I don't think we've ever talked about this. I would like to though. I don't remember that Zelda song. Or I just haven't heard it. Let's hope for the latter.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi