once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 82

Thread: Battle of the verse

  1. #1
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default Battle of the verse

    a verse
    http://www.box.net/shared/e705xz654748cxyi21yj
    producers make a beat around this

    best one wins booku rep points from me and mines....

    THE REAL PCP

  2. #2

    Default

    how its water under the bridge if i want em to drown ... dats dope

  3. #3
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    chea

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #4
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,624
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Shit with pieces of corn in it.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #5
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    uh, ur European..ur argument is invalid

    THE REAL PCP

  6. #6
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,624
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    You're fat and a spic and on welfare. Your life is invalid.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    how its water under the bridge if i want em to drown ... dats dope
    that^ and the i put in the time like im set on doin a bid shit, iLL skamp

  8. #8
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Sick ass verse...fuck jizzy face.

  9. #9
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    PEACE YA'LL
    im trying to interact more with this side of the booth, i be feelin all the battles that be poppin off in here, i figure when can switch it up and add some thing else into the mix...

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #10
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    HERE IS MY REMIX - http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...mix-red-forest





    I woke up from a nap just now and read this thread and heard the verse and liked it so much that I pumped this out in like 20 minutes.



    I freestyled the beat LIVE on my SP. I played the looped chops out on the SP while you rapped and then I went back and added a kick and a snare.





    LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OTHER REMIXES!!!!! hope you at least dig this one


    I like how you bust shots like the water under the bridge shit.I SEE YOU VIOLATOR




    #puttininwork

  11. #11
    Digital @fterLife INF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    a better place
    Age
    37
    Posts
    20,713
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    PEACE YA'LL
    im trying to interact more with this side of the booth, i be feelin all the battles that be poppin off in here, i figure when can switch it up and add some thing else into the mix...

    thats whats up homie!!!!



    http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...mix-red-forest

  12. #12
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,624
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    HERE IS MY REMIX - http://soundcloud.com/thejesus42almi...mix-red-forest





    I woke up from a nap just now and read this thread and heard the verse and liked it so much that I pumped this out in like 20 minutes.



    I freestyled the beat LIVE on my SP. I played the looped chops out on the SP while you rapped and then I went back and added a kick and a snare.





    LOOKING FORWARD TO THE OTHER REMIXES!!!!! hope you at least dig this one


    I like how you bust shots like the water under the bridge shit.I SEE YOU VIOLATOR




    #puttininwork
    HAHAHAHAHA!

    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  13. #13
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INF View Post
    dope dope dope, mad melodic

    THE REAL PCP

  14. #14
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Shit came out dope inf....again fuck chevy.

  15. #15
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,668
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    he's irrelevant

    THE REAL PCP

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •