once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Yo that 36 Chambers Cd (The first one) is fucking wack...

36 chambers is the best hip hop album ever.

did i do it right?

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

You're doing it wrong.

I mean, that producer of theirs, ZARA or some shit, he was completely on some music jacking shit back then. I mean, how can you call that music when he didn't even play guitar?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Lol niggaz is butt hurt cause I shitted on one of their favorite cds, you sound like that other nigga on here who gets mad cause I said his friends were Wack lol haha. Stay thirsty my friends.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Lol niggaz is butt hurt cause I shitted on one of their favorite cds, you sound like that other nigga on here who gets mad cause I said his friends were Wack lol haha. Stay thirsty my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    Don't forget about Cuban Linx & Liquid Swords...Horrible albums

I own a horse
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

if you do a concept track like mef vs chef, then you need to do it with real rap heavyweights! eli porter vs 50 tyson, now that would be classic material!

SHAOLIN STUDENT wutangclan97chamber's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
    When these dudes gonna stop fucking around and give us fans what we really want... Mr Excitement 2!!!
    this is vital. last decent album wu put out was manifesto, and before that i dont even know. wu seriously needs this. please

Definitely. And while we're at it, how about a Hillside Scramblers 2!!!!! Zuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

Fuck all this fuckery lets get down to the real question the Wu nation wants to hear.
    When is RADDER VAN & BUDDHA MONK coming out with the true ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX (entirely produced by NICK CANNON) for that nice happy gay R&B sound. Fuck RZA's grimy hardcore soulful punch someone in the face beats witch never gets old, that producers & movie director's grew up on & put BOBBY in there movie's not to mention even got nominated for a grammy. Fuck all that Wu fan's want that happy gay boy R&B sound that sell $$$$ like Lil WAYNE, DRAKE & GHOSTFACE's WIZARD OF POETRY IN EMERALD CITY my favorite Wu solo album.
    Last edited by V1LLAIN; 09-06-2011 at 06:16 AM.

All I gotta add to this is FUCK WU-TANG!

I can't be the only one who's pissed at the fact that I can't turn on the radio or TV or go to a club without hearing Wu-Tang! Shit's played out to fuck!

It makes me sick that artists like Cappadonna's are going triple diamond, while up coming artists like Lil Wayne and Drake are shifting like 300 units!

Matter fact, what we all even doing here!!!...

http://justinbieber.org/forum.php

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

all my bitch does is play wu-tang, got that pink pussy shit on her ringtones too, shit pisses me off...people should listen to more drake, he's gonna catch a body!!
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Wu tang?? I didn't know them chinese niggas made music...smh

Seriously GZA must be the worst lyricist in the history of hiphop. Have you heard the Liquid Swords album, I mean seriously Killah Hills 10304 and 4th Chamber are the worst songs I have ever heard. Also RZA couldn't even produce one classic during 93-97? Ghostface ruined Impossible with his stupid storytelling and man Masta Killa killed INS on Triumph. I actually think Digi Snacks is the best Wu release to date. That shit is a classic, have to congratulate RZA on the beats. Seriously Wu-Tang Clan can learn a thing or two from G-Unit.