once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Jokes from the Charlie Sheen Roast...

  1. #1

    Default Jokes from the Charlie Sheen Roast...

    1. “You’re just like Bruce Willis — you were big in the 80s and now your old slot is being filled by Ashton Kutcher.” — Amy Schumer


    2. “If you’re winning, this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is in reruns — don’t you want to live to see their first 12 steps?” — Jeff Ross


    3. “Brooke Mueller is not very bright unless Charlie throws a lamp at her. … Mike Tyson, your opponents spent more time bleeding in the corner than Charlie’s ex wives.” — Jeff Ross


    4. “The only reason you got on TV in the first place is because God hates Michael J. Fox”– Anthony Jeselnik


    5. “Charlie still hasn’t hit rock bottom, he’s is looking forward to it though because he thinks there’s a rock there.” — Steve-O


    6. “You dropped out of school faster than Casey Anthony’s kid.” — Anthony Jeselnik


    7. “It’s amazing, after abusing your lungs, liver and kidneys, the only thing you’ve had removed is your kids.” — Kate Walsh


    8. “Charlie, you claim to have ‘tiger blood,’ but after all the porn stars you’ve banged, it’s probably Tiger Woods’ blood.” — Seth MacFarlane
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  2. #2

    Default

    Roast is next Monday the 19th on Comedy Central
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  3. #3
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    VIDEO Or GTFO


  4. #4
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,624
    Rep Power
    63

    Default

    I really hate this show, but in text format it's not that bad. Clever lines. Especially the first.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO View Post
    VIDEO Or GTFO
    Were you this dumb before you started taking Cholo cock up the ass?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

  6. #6
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    1. “You’re just like Bruce Willis — you were big in the 80s and now your old slot is being filled by Ashton Kutcher.” — Amy Schumer


    2. “If you’re winning, this must not be a child custody hearing. The only time your kids get to see you is in reruns — don’t you want to live to see their first 12 steps?” — Jeff Ross


    3. “Brooke Mueller is not very bright unless Charlie throws a lamp at her. … Mike Tyson, your opponents spent more time bleeding in the corner than Charlie’s ex wives.” — Jeff Ross


    4. “The only reason you got on TV in the first place is because God hates Michael J. Fox”– Anthony Jeselnik


    5. “Charlie still hasn’t hit rock bottom, he’s is looking forward to it though because he thinks there’s a rock there.” — Steve-O


    6. “You dropped out of school faster than Casey Anthony’s kid.” — Anthony Jeselnik


    7. “It’s amazing, after abusing your lungs, liver and kidneys, the only thing you’ve had removed is your kids.” — Kate Walsh


    8. “Charlie, you claim to have ‘tiger blood,’ but after all the porn stars you’ve banged, it’s probably Tiger Woods’ blood.” — Seth MacFarlane


  7. #7
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,436
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Steve-O of "Jackass" fame was also among the roasters. His big trick was running repeatedly into Tyson's fist, which he did until he reportedly broke his nose.



  8. #8
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,688
    Rep Power
    10

    Default


  9. #9
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,436
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    brock wears glasses now?



  10. #10

    Default

    You know me, always changing my look.
    Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    If your posts are not relevant to the thread or if there's a strong indication of trolling/rudeness/slander, the post will be deleted. As a moderator, it's my job to moderate to the best of my ability.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •