once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ol' Dirty Bastard talks through "Return To The 36th Chambers" track by track

Fishscale123

Nice post...Props

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

This is crazy...

Somebody needs to build a Wu museum website with all this stuff in searchable archives.... So many of these gems

if dirt made give it to ya raw 12 years ago that means he was like 14/15 years old... pretty dope.

nice read....not been on here in a while, and thats the first thing i checked out...props !!

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
    if dirt made give it to ya raw 12 years ago that means he was like 14/15 years old... pretty dope.
    well you can hear on the beats for that and "Dirty & Stinkin" was definitely made in like 94/95 but i think he meant that he wrote parts of those tracks 12 years before the album.

check my blog again, i got good quality rips of both "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it to Ya Raw" for download now.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/o...-chambers.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    well you can hear on the beats for that and "Dirty & Stinkin" was definitely made in like 94/95 but i think he meant that he wrote parts of those tracks 12 years before the album.

check my blog again, i got good quality rips of both "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it to Ya Raw" for download now.

http://claaa7.blogspot.com/2011/10/o...-chambers.html
    good looks kid.. repped. i need to rip all my wu vnyls... so much fucking work tho..

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ no it doesn't?
    the only differences is that "Dirty & Stinking" and "Give it To Ya Raw" was cut from the album, this is probably an article from late '94 or lite January '95. thx to Jammin for posting and mad shouts to Mark 365.
    yes it does though?

if the titles weren't there I'd have no idea which song he was talking about when he's talking about the "west coast jam" that's "coming down with that bass" or the one "that's heavy metal. strictly heavy metal. the beat is heavy metal-ish". and then there's the description for "goin down".

still a good find though.