Thread: Tragic Allies - Off the Books VIDEO

Masked Avenger Snake In Eagles Shadow's Avatar

Default Tragic Allies - Off the Books VIDEO

Current News - 10/3/11 Peace! Week 5 of the "Track of the Week" Vol.2 series is here and we're going to give it to you in the form of a video this week. The track is titled "Off the Books Freestyle" and is performed by Purpose, Live P, Code Nine and Estee Nack. The beat is from the classic Beatnuts and Big Pun song called Off the Books. Check it out and please don't forget, our debut album "The Tree of Knowledge of Good & Evil" is available now. You can order hard copies off our website ( www.tragicallies.com ) and download the digital copy on Itunes, Amazon and all them other digital download sites. Enjoy this right here and check back soon for more new videos and songs from the Tragic Allies!!!!

Tragic Allies debut group album is dropping on September 27th 2011. Visit www.tragicallies.com to download free mixtapes, hear new music and see new videos!

Ok Nobody Said Shit But i Dont Give A Fuck....The Track Is Dope As Fuck I Remeber When This Pun beanuts track came out in 96-97 and it was dope than....your version is sick all verses repped hard .....the video thou seemed a little cliche and that damn fragrnce hanging in the window drove me insane everytime i seen it.....i like the parts outta the car in the car it just seemed weird to me , it didnt take anything away from the song thou as i would bumped this version anytime

i second that^
    love when ma rican niggaz represent!!!! song is naaasty and ya did that shit justice

damn pinetree smelly thing
    hood niggaz know thats just another excuse for them puelcos to pull u over

THE REAL PCP

king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar

The new album is fiiiiiiiiiiiiire

Im feeling this track diffidently sick love that classic beat. the beatnuts was also sick with the beats and they cool peoples in person I haven't seen them in a min. I enjoyed everyones rhymes on this

peeped this on facebook already shit is complete and utter flames, classic beat, infact one of my fav all time beats, which ment i was a bit skeptical before i first listened not because i doubt your skills but because its one of those imortal tracks where normally anyone else on it just cant competeto the original no matter how good they step up. Thanfully I was proven wrong you all destroyed it and i was hype as fuck through the whole joint!! Video was dope too, I like that type of vid, no glitz no glamour just straight hip hop.

massive props guys!!!

hey, would you like to appear on the new wu corp army mixtape? apply here http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=111303 peace

Estee absolutely destroyed this

every did they thing but Estee stepped out swinging for the fences.

ill shit right here yall