Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: What's an easy way to not have to do time after committing a murder?

  1. #16
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Become a female.



    i'd hit it
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  2. #17
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    whoight hoes aint got no lips
    i need lips
    kissing is awesome
    if done right

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #18
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    She doesn't look hot to me. A plain jane or slightly above. Plus she'll kill you, which could be a negative.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  4. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Was that herpes or a wound during a struggle from when she stabbed the girl?
    i know herpes when i see em.

  5. #20
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    O-Block
    Posts
    11,935
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    Toronto woman acquitted in stabbing death of boyfriend

    Saturday, October 22, 2011
    By Adrian Humphreys, National Post





    Photographed by:
    Andrew Barr/National Post



    TORONTO — Melissa Lewis, who stabbed her boyfriend to death in front of their six-year-old daughter, was acquitted of all charges late Friday night, leaving court a free woman, surrounded by her tearful family.

    “Melissa was found not guilty on all charges. She was cleared of second-degree murder. She was cleared of manslaughter. She was freed tonight and walked out of the courthouse with her family,” said her lawyer, Howard Goldkind.


    At her trial, the jury heard two competing versions of the fatal outcome of her toxic relationship with Jermaine “Mec” Gillespie, 25. Goldkind told court she was a battered woman who lashed out in fear to protect herself and her family after years of abuse. Crown prosecutor Jill Witkin, however, portrayed her as a conniving, jealous woman who refused to let her boyfriend end their relationship.


    Goldkind said it was rare for a jury to grant a complete not guilty verdict in a case where the attacker admitted doing the stabbing but argued it was a justified act.
    At trial, Lewis, also 25, admitted she plunged a 30-centimetre knife into Gillespie’s neck on May 29, 2010, as he sat behind the wheel of a car in Toronto. Lewis was sitting in the back seat beside the couple’s six-year-old daughter. Her father was in the front passenger seat.


    The knife was wielded as the couple argued and Gillespie shouted abusive, belittling comments at Lewis and reached around towards the back seat. She told the jury she thought he was reaching for a gun and feared he might shoot her and her family.


    She “snapped,” Goldkind told the jury in his summation of the case. “He had beaten her self-worth out of her.”


    The jury had been deliberating since late Thursday.


    Gillespie had previously been charged with assaulting Lewis, but afterwards, she continued their relationship, visiting him in jail and hoping to marry him.


    “This relationship was not destined to have a happy ending,” he said. “She loved him from Day 1 and, I’m going to tell you today, she loves him as I’m talking to you.”
    Witkin, however, told the jury on Wednesday that the evidence suggested the abuse was being exploited as a legal defence.


    “The past abuse is greatly exaggerated. … It is used as a smokescreen to justify the position Ms. Lewis found herself in,” Witkin said.


    “She did not stab him out of fear. She stabbed him because of jealousy,” she said.
    The trial featured the riveting and heart-rending testimony of the couple’s daughter, who cannot be named because of a court order.


    “My mom, I don’t know why she was carrying a knife,” the girl said; “she pulled it out and — this is the truth — she, she stabbed my daddy right here,” she said, slapping the side of her neck.


    “And blood came out.”


    “I love him with all my heart and my mom, too, but I wonder why she did that.”


    ahumphreys@nationalpost.com
    National Post


    © Copyright (c) National Post

  6. #21
    כהן גדול TheBoarzHeadBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    3,669
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Amanda Knox did not kill her room mate...

    I'm sure you're an expert in the legal process and how badly Italy botched that investigation.

    She'd never even be put on trial in the united states on that kind of non existent evidence.

    Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter either. The only thing she's guilty of is being a fan of the buckeyes. That and being mentally ill, but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.

    Last edited by TheBoarzHeadBoy; 10-22-2011 at 07:52 PM.
    HANKERING FOR SOME BEEF CURTAINS

  7. #22
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Whatever you say weird dude
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Damn, she's hot!

  9. #24
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Stay focused Tectrus. They said the same thing about Ted Bundy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
    Amanda Knox did not kill her room mate...

    I'm sure you're an expert in the legal process and how badly Italy botched that investigation.

    She'd never even be put on trial in the united states on that kind of non existent evidence.

    Casey Anthony didn't kill her daughter either. The only thing she's guilty of is being a fan of the buckeyes. That and being mentally ill, but that doesn't mean she killed her daughter.


    she killed that little girl. dont be fucking stupid.

  11. #26
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Let's see if this broad gets away with a crime also. The kid just happens to disappear right after the father gets granted visitation rights. She could have came up with a more logical 'story'.


    --Police: Wash. mother's car had gas in test drive

    SEATTLE (AP) — The car a woman says ran out of gas — leading to the disappearance Sunday of her 2-year-old son — ran just fine Friday when police took it for a test drive. No gas was added before the test and no mechanical problem was found, police said.

    With Sky Metalwala still missing, more suspicion is falling on his mother Julia Biryukova to explain about the car and other discrepancies in her story.

    Since reporting her son missing she has been speaking to police through a lawyer and has not responded to requests made Thursday to speak to investigators voluntarily, said Maj. Mike Johnson.

    There's not enough evidence to name Biryukova as a suspect, Johnson said at a news conference in Bellevue. "At this point, we don't have it."

    "What we've tried to do is present the facts as we see them, and if that cast suspicion on Julia it's the facts speaking, not us," Johnson said.

    At what point does she become a suspect? he was asked.

    "I don't have the answer," he said.

    Could she face charges such as making a false report?

    "It's something we'll look at once the dust settles on the missing person portion of the investigation," Johnson said.

    The disappearance of the boy remains a gnawing problem for more than 150 local and state police and FBI agents. Police say the mother's story is full of holes. She says she was taking Sky to a hospital when the car stopped, so she left him alone in the unlocked car and took his 4-year-old sister to go for gas. When she returned an hour later, she says, he was gone.

    Police hit another dead end with a shoe that was found along the road Thursday evening.

    "We don't believe that's Sky's shoe," Johnson said. It's not the right size and dogs didn't pick up the boy's scent.

    Police continue to receive tips from the public — people who think they saw Sky, mothers who want to help, even psychics. Everything is being checked out of hope that the boy will be found alive.

    Police are operating on that assumption.

    It's also the belief of Sky's father, Solomon Metalwala. He hasn't seen his children since December of last year because of a divorce and custody dispute.

    The parents had reached a tentative agreement for visitation after a 12-hour mediation session last week. But Biryukova backed out of the agreement on Friday — two days before she reported Sky missing.

    Metalwala says Biryukova suffers from severe obsessive-compulsive disorder and goes on cleaning binges in which she wouldn't feed the children. But a doctor said her diagnosis didn't interfere with her ability to care for the kids.

    The 4-year-old daughter was taken into the care of state Child Protective Services after her brother was reported missing.

    The family has a previous record of leaving Sky alone in a car in a store parking lot in Redmond when he was 3-months old. Court records show he was alone for nearly an hour on a 27-degree day in December 2009 before police had the car owner's paged.

    Police cited both parents for reckless endangerment. The case was dismissed early this year after the couple completed a year's probation, community service and a 10-week parenting class.

    -http://news.yahoo.com/police-wash-mothers-car-had-gas-test-drive-191753222.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  12. #27
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    This hoodrat was setting up a hit, and she only gets probation, really?

    http://www.philly.com/philly/news/lo..._Facebook.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  13. #28

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •