Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: True Master granted $250, 000 bond after crazy rant in court

^i don't think he actually did it, but his courtroom antics didn't help his cause at all

It couldv'e been the case of when you put it in the girl she screams stop and he kept going or maybe it's a money-hungry golddigger, i know if i was locked for something i didn't do i would try to flee as well!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

He didn't just flee, he acted like a lunatic. who knows if he raped or not. the hoodrat could be making things up. but just cause a dude can get chicks doesn't mean he can't be a rapist. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Did u read the whole situation that went down...it's just a lil too bizarre..u think a guy who can just call or text some chick to come over and handle biz would lock some slut in and terrorize her? This ain't a virgin we talking about here yo ...I highly doubt he was that desperate

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    Did u read the whole situation that went down...it's just a lil too bizarre..u think a guy who can just call or text some chick to come over and handle biz would lock some slut in and terrorize her? This ain't a virgin we talking about here yo ...I highly doubt he was that desperate
    Someone doesn't have to be desperate for a partner. It's often more that they are desperate for a partner that will let them dominate and punish them sexually or choke them or some shit. people aren't exactly lining up for that shit you know? I don't know True Master and besides that, sometimes people like serial killers and serial rapists often fool they're own families and the absolute closest of their friends. When you have real fucked up sexual fetishes like raping/killing sexual partners, it's not exactly something you go around telling people that you would like to believe you're a good person. People like that get real good at hiding that shit. True could be a real sick type of nigga like that. Not saying he is, but he could be.