Thread: Soulja Boy Arrested In Georgia On Weed, Gun Charges

Default Soulja Boy Arrested In Georgia On Weed, Gun Charges

(AllHipHop News) Atlanta rapper Soulja Boy is in trouble with the law, after getting caught with marijuana.

According to TMZ.com, the 21-year-old was caught with four other men in car in Temple, Georgia.

Police decided to conduct a search when they noticed the smell of marijuana emanating from the vehicle.

A search of the vehicle turned up a large amount of marijuana, $70,000 in cash and guns.

Police immediately arrested Soulja Boy, born DeAndre Cortez Way, is currently being held in the Carroll City jail.
    In February of 2010, Soulja Boy was given 12 months probation, over an incident in Henry County, Georgia.

The rapper was among a group of about 40 people who fled from police, while shooting a video in an abandon house.

Ironically, the rapper’s arrest comes on the same day as the release of his new autobiographical film, Soulja Boy: The Movie, featuring Snoop Dogg, Chris Brown, Hurricane Chris and others.

http://allhiphop.com/2011/10/18/soul...n-weed-charge/

stupid people doing stupid things. with his level of fame, there is no excuse for getting caught in a situation like that. he should have people to carry the guns and people to carry the bud. niggas gettin caught up cause they were trying to show off.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

Just another publicity stunt to get these idiots thinking this soulja fag is a real thug.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Some idiot will try to make it a racial issue, watch

He'll be in court talking bout "Them crakkaz just pulled me over cause I'm Black...."

And the Cop Will Say, "No, actually we pulled you over for going 100 miles an hour with Smoke pouring out your windows"

haha arent they real serious about weed in georgia
    Non Ignorants

RIP

the south as a whole don't play when it comes to kush. people getting time for having roaches and shit.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

There's one reason why I like that Soulja Boy is in jail. He doesn't to make stupid songs for a year (hopefully never again)!