Thread: Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

DEVIL BASTARD!!! PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT's Avatar

Default Re: Death Warrant Signed For Crips Co-Founder

this guy should stay alive for the benifit of society

*C-walks in thread*

Murder cant be solved by murder..DUH!

i htink if he changed, i mean damn, he written children books, and is obv out of that gang shit, i think he should be set free, i mean if u screws up again, sentence him to life, but let him have a chance, hes matured, and imo desearves a shot......

Quote Originally Posted by Oztradamus
    *C-walks in thread*

Sig by Born Invincible
    Winner of The Sports Zone Award2006

Death penalty is not a punishment, I wonder when them idiots over there would realize that.....
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Do they even know for certain he killed them cats? The man says hes innocent... I mean alot of people do but, still. I think being a changed man and shit, he would wanna die if he had the death of a little girl on his hands.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 09
    I think he deserves to get out, realy,what's he gonna do, he proved himself that he can actually be different person, he even encouraged youngsters all over the world to not go on the same road,he wrote books for children,he got a fuckin' nobelprice
    He deserves to get out of jail, or do you mean get out of death row?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Mr Wuniverse

Man they let peedos n shit over here rot in cells n dont kill em. Over there you dont see fuckin KKK leaders done off n shit, no black peoples on jury, its a bit fucked up. I say let him live, being in a cell rest of yer life is enough punishment, we shouldnt decide when a man should go or not, its up to God and nature I believe. Those who break that rule, end up punished later on as well. That being said, some1 done sumtin nasty to some1 in ma family, Id kill em and accept a punishment. But death for defendin 1 self aint fair, sure he kicked the baws outta the self defence part but I wouldnae wanna see the man die, theres worse cunts out there in this world. Good film an all. Peace.
    Peace!

Man this is whats fucked about America. Full of hypocrites and contradictions. This guy is an positive example to all troubled youths gangbangin to show you how you can turn your life around, and that what you are doing isnt right. as it said hes been the one trying to sqaush the beef, but obviously redemption and forgivness is not what the USA preaches.

The US is supposed to be a religous country, mainly from the bible. But they fucking use that and ignore its teachings.

Always show forgivenss, especially for those who have changed theyre ways completely. Ignored

Thou shall not kill. Death Penalty?

God created everything in his image. We are all Gods creatures. Then why is there so much racism? All you are doing is insulting and showing no respect to your God, who created all beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
    You reap what you sow. Look at the hell he unleashed on America. Now, I cannot balance his good deeds and his bad. I personally would spare him. I don't feel sympathy though. This was avoidable through and through.
    co sign

Na like ghost said its not right. We got departments of corrections, and rehabilitation centers for criminals, funny how most come out worse than they started, than when someone changes they aint tryin to have it. O well, I hope he made his peace with god.

Like I said let the peeps family decide if he lives of dies they dude took a life he choose to.
    The family should be able to have that choice as well. Come on man like I said this dude shot a girl with a shotgun and as she lied there dying gasping for air he mocked her..... that's evil. Life is a gift don;t give me that Masta Killa bullshit, ya it justifys the homicide when the killer dies, maybe not to us but it might to the family.
    Walk In My Shoes, Hurt Ya Feet, Then Yall Gone Know Why I Do Dirt In The Street.

"Shorty gimme more a u, ill take on 4 of u, plus 44 of the 48 laws for u"

"The Future is a mystery, the past is history, today is a
    gift thats why its called the present"

Um on 7 Mile Ridin fuckin Dirty

Cass Corridor as well punk

www.forgottenmichigan.com

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187
    Like I said let the peeps family decide if he lives of dies they dude took a life he choose to.
    The family should be able to have that choice as well. Come on man like I said this dude shot a girl with a shotgun and as she lied there dying gasping for air he mocked her..... that's evil. Life is a gift don;t give me that Masta Killa bullshit, ya it justifys the homicide when the killer dies, maybe not to us but it might to the family.
    How do you even know he did it? Do you know how many gang members back than were convicted of crimes they had no part of just to get it out of the way? Half the times they don't even know wtf happened.

Even if he DIDN'T do it, he unleashed one of the most murderous, destructive gangs ever on America. If he's not guilty of this, he's sure as hell no innocent, and he could've avoided even the APPEARANCE of guiltiness by avoiding violent street gangs. If its not justice, its still kharma.
    And what shall we toast?

Madness! Combustion! Liberty and the end of all law! The invisible international! The toast is anarchy!

Masta Genius

Quote Originally Posted by triggahappy187
    Kill him he took lives that's the unforviable sin.
    no its not u stuid fucker