Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: My 1st MPC 500 vid

  1. #1
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default My 1st MPC 500 vid

    I started a Vimeo page. Will add more soon.

    http://vimeo.com/31116584


  2. #2
    REAPER CREW Caper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Mystic Realmz
    Posts
    2,447
    Rep Power
    59

    Default

    getting better I see with the mpc. the drums are a little delayed idk if its me . i like that sample

  3. #3
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caper View Post
    getting better I see with the mpc. the drums are a little delayed idk if its me . i like that sample
    thanks fam. appreciate you checking the vid. I just did a quick groove with the time count off for this. except the snares. they are on point.

  4. #4

    Default

    Excellent beat !!
    MPC look like a good tool.

  5. #5
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
    Excellent beat !!
    MPC look like a good tool.
    good lookin out g!
    the MPC is an excellent tool. got my 1st one in 2005.

  6. #6

    Default

    I like beat videos and for your first one itīs not bad.

    Hope you make some more.

  7. #7

    Default

    I got the MPD class, it's ok but the pad "touch" is not so good.
    I have to play with full level or the trig don't detect the shot.

  8. #8
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bob View Post
    I like beat videos and for your first one itīs not bad.

    Hope you make some more.
    much respect yo. this is just my 1st video using the 500. here are some older vids I did in the last couple years:







    Quote Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
    I got the MPD class, it's ok but the pad "touch" is not so good.
    I have to play with full level or the trig don't detect the shot.
    What one do you have? I have had the MPD24 in my arsenal for a couple years now.

  9. #9

    Default

    I got the MPD32, i buy it for the "repeat note" function, and it really sucks hahaha.

  10. #10
    LORD AKU FRiTz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    the lab
    Posts
    285
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    nice videos man, IMO i think it would be cool if you recorded the part when you find the sample from the record then rip it and flip it

  11. #11
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noisebeat View Post
    I got the MPD32, i buy it for the "repeat note" function, and it really sucks hahaha.
    hahaha. you should try using your 16 levels button for velocity on your kicks and hats. I find that to be a very useful tool.

    Quote Originally Posted by FRiTz View Post
    nice videos man, IMO i think it would be cool if you recorded the part when you find the sample from the record then rip it and flip it
    thanks man. It's kind of a pain doing certain thing by myself with filming, so some things usually get left out. appreciate the feed tho and we'll see what I can make crack on the next vid.
    Last edited by pRoTeChTyAnEcK; 10-27-2011 at 01:14 PM.

  12. #12

    Default

    I don't know how it works, i'm using it very basically...
    For the velocity i do it with the mouse on the screen, i select the shot and down or up the level.
    Advice are wellcome ^^

  13. #13

  14. #14
    BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Groningen-Netherlandz
    Posts
    1,916
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    dope! but i hear some dirty noise !! 1, still a very dope beat!!! and I tink its da cam recording kuz I hear u slappin da padz too, I think, lol!
    peace
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

  15. #15
    funkmaster general pRoTeChTyAnEcK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Tustin, CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,452
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pro.Graveface View Post
    dope! but i hear some dirty noise !! 1, still a very dope beat!!! and I tink its da cam recording kuz I hear u slappin da padz too, I think, lol!
    peace
    yeah...I only have a lil digi camera that has video. nothing too professional. it's kinda different sound wise filming in an enclosed space since that is where all my equipment is.

    thanks for checkin it and leaving feed lord!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •