Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 50

Thread: A MESSSAGE FROM the 1%

  1. #31
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    1: That video wasnt addressed to me.
    2: Its not an insult.
    3: Watch the video below.
    4: Did you like the Immortal Technique video?



    *edit posted wrong video originally
    Last edited by soul controller; 11-02-2011 at 01:27 PM.

  2. #32
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    1: That video wasnt addressed to me.
    2: Its not an insult.
    3: Watch the video below.
    4: Did you like the Immortal Technique video?



    *edit posted wrong video originally
    1. While the video is not addressed to you directly by name, it is clear that the video is directed to pussy ass niggaz in general. You clearly fall under that umbrella. Therefore, by the transitive property of logic, the video is indeed addressed towards you.

    2. In that case, shame on me for making assumptions. However, a quick google search revealed to me that the definition of 'plonker' is "dope, idiot, moron, wally, pillock, dunderhead, dimwit."

    3. No. I have not watched a video posted on here for quite some time. Also, it appears that just as of today, videos are not showing up for me. I am not sure why, but there is a small red box that says cc, but no video. As I don't watch videos anyway, I am not going to pursue a solution

    4. See #3. Also, I hate Immortal Technique, primarily because I hate shitty music. I also hate blatantly ignorant, unhappy people who think they've got shit figured out.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  3. #33
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,554
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    rodneyyyy (in the voice of delboy)

    you plonker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    Hey, take it up with C-Loc, not me. Don't shoot the messenger. Also, I do not understand British insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    1: That video wasnt addressed to me.
    2: Its not an insult.
    3: Watch the video below.
    4: Did you like the Immortal Technique video?



    *edit posted wrong video originally
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    1. While the video is not addressed to you directly by name, it is clear that the video is directed to pussy ass niggaz in general. You clearly fall under that umbrella. Therefore, by the transitive property of logic, the video is indeed addressed towards you.

    2. In that case, shame on me for making assumptions. However, a quick google search revealed to me that the definition of 'plonker' is "dope, idiot, moron, wally, pillock, dunderhead, dimwit."

    3. No. I have not watched a video posted on here for quite some time. Also, it appears that just as of today, videos are not showing up for me. I am not sure why, but there is a small red box that says cc, but no video. As I don't watch videos anyway, I am not going to pursue a solution

    4. See #3. Also, I hate Immortal Technique, primarily because I hate shitty music. I also hate blatantly ignorant, unhappy people who think they've got shit figured out.

  4. #34
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    lol robbie, that southpark was actually good, until the bro down part

    just to reply to rodneyyy

    1: pussy ass nigger? do you know me? have we met? you dislike me cos of my views? how mature

    2: its not an insult, it was joke, which you would have got if you had ever watched only fools and horses, apologises you took the joke to heart, sorry for hurting your feelings.. a pussy ass nigger hurt your feelings? roflzz

    3: you missed out on the great comical aspect of the video.. you need to sort out that red X, i think its some sort of disease,, its been on google maps and on google sky aswell,. next thing you know, it will show up on your scalp please fix it before that happens!!

    4: so many points to address from your simple sentance,, i cant be arsed going 4a, 4b, 4c.. so why do you hate immortal technique? do you not like music to mean somthing? or do you prefer reading what tech speaks about in paperback form? Ive not been called ignorant for time, shows how much you know me, unhappy people? lol like you saying bet soul controller aint even left his house? i remember that comment you made,, you sound alot more un happy than my cheery self, what shit is it that you think i have figured out?? does that shit ive got figured out make me unhappy?

    what have you based all these assumptions off?

    i would ask you if you have seen my sig video.. but i know you got a fetish for X's

    Good day to you.

  5. #35

    Default

    Well, at least I'm not as ugly,fat, kidney stone having, and stupid as 99% of you guys. Most people on WTC are fat, lazy, weak, stupid, depress, and borderline suicidal dicks who never had the opportunity to get it right.

    However, Rodney's a privileged fat-ass who has tons of resources and family so he is right. Without that silver spoon, he'd be DEAD!

  6. #36
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,203
    Rep Power
    117

    Default

    ahahahahah
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  7. #37
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Well, at least I'm not as ugly,fat, kidney stone having, and stupid as 99% of you guys. Most people on WTC are fat, lazy, weak, stupid, depress, and borderline suicidal dicks who never had the opportunity to get it right.

    However, Rodney's a privileged fat-ass who has tons of resources and family so he is right. Without that silver spoon, he'd be DEAD!
    lol. you suck at living, tectrus.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    lol. you suck at living, tectrus.
    Is that so, Rodney? I assume drugs, partying, and alcohol has something to do with me "sucking" at life.

  9. #39
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Is that so, Rodney? I assume drugs, partying, and alcohol has something to do with me "sucking" at life.
    No, that kind of makes you a nerd, but there isn't anything necessarily wrong with that.

    You are a loser because you have a loser mentality. You are always whining, hating on people, and acting all woe-is-me, and just being a humorless, pathetic bitch in general.

    I hope that clarifies my position.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  10. #40
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,554
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Dont worry.. we'll get Bob Ross to blacken him up some



  11. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post

    You are a loser because you have a loser mentality. You are always whining, hating on people, and acting all woe-is-me, and just being a humorless, pathetic bitch in general.

    I hope that clarifies my position.

    I have a loser mentality? Is that so? All right, Rodney. Ignore the fact that I pretty much accomplished everything that I wanted too by the age of 25. Ignore the fact that I haven't been to jail or gotten myself in any type of trouble without a safety net like you have. That's makes me a loser and a faggot? That's your opinion.

    At least I have a mind of my own. Stop being a follower for once in your life.

  12. #42
    Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter
    Age
    39
    Posts
    10,197
    Rep Power
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodney DANgerfield View Post
    You are a loser because you have a loser mentality. You are always whining, hating on people, and acting all woe-is-me, and just being a humorless, pathetic bitch in general.

    I hope that clarifies my position.
    why have you just described yourself?

    is that what you intended?

    im sure you was trying to diss tetrus-moa.

  13. #43
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    why have you just described yourself?

    is that what you intended?

    im sure you was trying to diss tetrus-moa.
    Ah yes, the old "Why are you talking about yourself" technique. Popular circa 4th grade, 1991.

    Good stuff, Bro.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  14. #44
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I have a loser mentality? Is that so? All right, Rodney. Ignore the fact that I pretty much accomplished everything that I wanted too by the age of 25. Ignore the fact that I haven't been to jail or gotten myself in any type of trouble without a safety net like you have. That's makes me a loser and a faggot? That's your opinion.

    At least I have a mind of my own. Stop being a follower for once in your life.
    I love you Tectrus, but you're a major tool.
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

  15. #45
    Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    United Fucking States of America, Pussy
    Age
    35
    Posts
    7,950
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
    Dont worry.. we'll get Bob Ross to blacken him up some


    actualol
    --youreallfags.


    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •