once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Why Are Black Women Evil?

-

Default Why Are Black Women Evil?

I don't understand why so many black women are evil. I have met lots of mean black women and i don't know why they act like that. I know a lot of black men have hurt them but they need to stop taking their frustration out on every black man they meet because every black man isn't the same. If black women continue to behave the way they do, they're gonna miss out on some good black men and i really think they don't give a fuck if they don't get a good black man LOL. I've met a few good black women that i've dated but i've met more bad ones than good ones. I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot but they've gotta change their ways and they refuse to do that. If they want black men to stop calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers, they need to change. I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them, they speak but i would prefer a black woman because most white women can't relate to black men like black women can.

It has to do with the alignment of the stars.
    black/dark = evil
    white/light = good
    She talked, I listened, She listened I spoke
    We walked arm-in-arm and split a Cherry Coke
    Spit religion and politics, Sega and chess
    Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
    She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
    While frontin' name droppin' connects

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I remember somebody on here posted a topic last year about Ghostface Killah saying black women get on his nerves. I would like to see that topic again to see what he said about them because every black man can relate to what he's talking about.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

lol this faggit is eventually going to come out the closet
    We do it for the people.

lmao

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

-

I will never be gay because i love women. Don't act like you've never had bad experiences with black women. If ya'll wanna kiss black women's asses to get them to like you, that's your business. I'm not gonna continue to chase after them and kiss their asses to get them to like me. They want black men to chase after them and ya'll fools continue to do that shit. That's exactly why so many black women and white women are stuck up and golddiggers because of ya'll black and white men chasing after them.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I don't understand why so many black women are evil. I have met lots of mean black women and i don't know why they act like that. I know a lot of black men have hurt them but they need to stop taking their frustration out on every black man they meet because every black man isn't the same. If black women continue to behave the way they do, they're gonna miss out on some good black men and i really think they don't give a fuck if they don't get a good black man LOL. I've met a few good black women that i've dated but i've met more bad ones than good ones. I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot but they've gotta change their ways and they refuse to do that. If they want black men to stop calling them bitches, hoes, golddiggers, they need to change. I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them, they speak but i would prefer a black woman because most white women can't relate to black men like black women can.
    I think you should move to the projects

every post u mention how black women act like bitches so go find a unblack girl maybe?

CharlesJones be scared of this negress lol
    Do you like black men or white men CJ?
    She talked, I listened, She listened I spoke
    We walked arm-in-arm and split a Cherry Coke
    Spit religion and politics, Sega and chess
    Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
    She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
    While frontin' name droppin' connects

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    ...I want a black woman because i love them and so many of them are hot...I was thinking about dating white women because when i speak to them...
    So you bored of fucking hoes now and you want a relationship? Too bad you're retarded and couldn't even rape a paraplegic dwarf slut (aka fresh's mama).