Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 98

Thread: Dicky catches his daughter chatting with Jasper

  1. #16
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,586
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    I never got beaten by my old man. But he verbally abused me worse than any type of beating. He knew exactly what to say to ruin my day. I think I would have preferred the whip.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  2. #17
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    lmaoahahahaha

    this aint shit

    we got beaten way worst than this

    cosign gravey
    this needs to be brung back and given the teachers the right to whip the kids like this if it fits

    THE REAL PCP

  3. #18
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    I never got beaten by my old man. But he verbally abused me worse than any type of beating. He knew exactly what to say to ruin my day. I think I would have preferred the whip.
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
    ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa
    ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
    ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
    thats how haard im laughing at u

    NO DADDY NOOOOO

    THE REAL PCP

  4. #19
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,365
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    with discipline not being allowed in schools anymore, kids turn out to be killbot
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  5. #20
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,586
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
    ahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaa
    ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaha
    ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahha
    thats how haard im laughing at u

    NO DADDY NOOOOO
    Maybe if you got abused some more, you wouldn't have turned out to be such a fat neckbeard foodstamp wannabe rapper. Who's laughing now pancake boy.

    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  6. #21
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    bhuahahahhahahahahaha

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #22
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    Chevs gets drunk at gay pubs and picks fights with faggits so he can continue feeling his father's love

    THE REAL PCP

  8. #23
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,586
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  9. #24
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    thats whut ur daddy said to u on thos painfull nights of excessive putdowns

    THE REAL PCP

  10. #25
    aka Orion Zemo RADIOACTIVE MAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Alpha Centauri B
    Posts
    17,409
    Rep Power
    104

    Default

    lmao you dudes ar wild yo

  11. #26
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,586
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    The thing is, Skampoe, nothing you say has any value. From your position, you can't verbally abuse anyone. It will be just the words from some obese loser living off foodstamps and homeless shelter meals. Seriously, get a life. Start by working out or something. You're a disgrace for your race. Everytime you refer to yourself as non 'whoight', I feel just a little bit prouder to be white. Hit the gym, fagpo'.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  12. #27
    Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    ATX
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,249
    Rep Power
    24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chevy Chase View Post
    The thing is, Skampoe, nothing you say has any value. From your position, you can't verbally abuse anyone. It will be just the words from some obese loser living off foodstamps and homeless shelter meals. Seriously, get a life. Start by working out or something. You're a disgrace for your race. Everytime you refer to yourself as non 'whoight', I feel just a little bit prouder to be white. Hit the gym, fagpo'.
    damn.....that even hurt my big asss!!!!


    you still my boy skampoe!!!!!

  13. #28
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,189
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    thats whut ur daddy said to u on thos painfull nights of excessive putdowns
    lol
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  14. #29
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,634
    Rep Power
    227

    Default

    chevss
    2 nite while im smokin n chillin with ma girl, u will be getting an earfull of ur dads love...

    THE REAL PCP

  15. #30

    Default

    Why do you get to beat kids, but not anybody else?
    It seems to me kids are the last group of people you should be beating.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •