Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The FBI classifies Juggalos as a gang?

Quote Originally Posted by etze View Post
    gang? wtf?
    It's a typo, they meant to say they were a Ganguro group.

Ganguro (Kanji:顔黒 Hiragana: がんぐろ Katakana: ガングロ lit. "Black Face", pronounced "ganguro") is an alternative fashion trend of blonde or orange hair and tanned skin among young Japanese women that peaked in popularity around the year 2000. The Shibuya and Ikebukuro districts of Tokyo were the centers of ganguro fashion. In contradiction to the traditional Japanese concept of beauty by having pale skin, dark hair, and neutral makeup tones, rebellious youth tanned their skin, bleached their hair, and used colourful makeup.

looks about the same to me
    She talked, I listened, She listened I spoke
    We walked arm-in-arm and split a Cherry Coke
    Spit religion and politics, Sega and chess
    Roots and culture, hip-hop, skunk and sess
    She caught me sneakin' peeks at her breasts
    While frontin' name droppin' connects

Quote Originally Posted by JiggaGenious View Post

Ganguro (Kanji:顔黒 Hiragana: がんぐろ Katakana: ガングロ lit. "Black Face", pronounced "ganguro") is an alternative fashion trend of blonde or orange hair and tanned skin among young Japanese women that peaked in popularity around the year 2000. The Shibuya and Ikebukuro districts of Tokyo were the centers of ganguro fashion. In contradiction to the traditional Japanese concept of beauty by having pale skin, dark hair, and neutral makeup tones, rebellious youth tanned their skin, bleached their hair, and used colourful makeup.

haha, that aint far off from a juggalo at all

Ridin' On Trichomes soul controller's Avatar
    Chillin on sesame street puffin a 10th letter

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JiggaGenious View Post

It looks a lot like when an Italian goes to the tanning booth too much also.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

-Insane Clown Posse suing the FBI for listing "Juggalo" fans as a gang

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1917685.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
    my fucking obliques.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by cutn' heads View Post
    juggalos enjoy shitty music and have a natural disdain for personal hygine. but their overwhelming message is one of love and acceptance of everybody. i wanna dislike them but i just cant. at least not as much as i want to.
    We do not enjoy shitty music and we do not have a natural disdain for personal hygine. I for one grew up on old school music (no not hip-hop) but it was still great old school music. I also listen to Classical music such as Mozart. I listen to Wu-Tang and R.A the Rugged Man and Pshyco Realm.

What i am trying to say is you can not say all Juggalos are like that because you truely dont know. Juggalos are individuals just like every one else and what they do they choose to do on their own. Violent Jay, and Shaggy 2 Dope has nothing to do with the way people act they didnt raise the person who is "acting out".

Now that you have heard the side of a juggalo can you truely say that we were all misfits and loners that had social problems no you cant because I was never a loner nor did i have social problems and i surely wasnt a misfit. So all i ask is that you take the time to get to know a person hell your own cousin could be a juggalo/lette and you wouldnt even know it because he/she knows how you feel about them(juggalos/lettes)
    "Look at the star, the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars."-Lion King

"one cannot reflect in streaming water. Only those who know internal peace can give it to others."-Not telling you