Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This twitter beef is going way too far .. ROSEMO got killed

typical gang shit..dudes dont know how to rise above the ignorance...half of these cats repping something they dont have knowledge on just like lil wayne using a ny logo (which is associated with a crip set, smh)

as far as Compton Menace the dude just wants to be a replica of game...just like some people use to say mack 10 try to be a replica of Cube
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-29-2011 at 10:01 AM.

they said it right,twitter thugs

^ why certain cats shouldnt have access to a computer (speaking of the twitter beef). i see the 40 glocc and menace situation taking a turn for the worse

how do you live in two different places and your not like by either places (speaking about 40)

40 has to many enemies on the business level and on the street level
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-29-2011 at 10:23 AM.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i couldnt care less about any of these cats or or that 40 caliber or waterver dude
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

dude is stupid,he needs to chill out

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i couldnt care less about any of these cats or or that 40 caliber or waterver dude
    why are you telling me this?

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i wasnt telling you shit nigga, this is a thread.

why are you acting like a faggit?
    We do it for the people.

"In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    dude is stupid,he needs to chill out
    lol i feel you on 40 dude been sign for 3 years to 50 cent label along with Spider Joke and have YET to release a full album if he has all this free time to do interviews he should have time to make an album...even if i know it going to be wack.

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i wasnt telling you shit nigga, this is a thread.

why are you acting like a faggit?
    son calm down i thought the reference was to my statement and you can kill that "faggit" statement son.
    Last edited by Fatal Guillotine; 11-29-2011 at 10:36 AM.

Meh, whatever, 2 less idiots on the street, but at the end of the day, when you walk around beating people down and posting videos of it on world star to humiliate cats in front of millions of people around the world, you gotta know eventually someone is gonna snap and grab a gun......... Its like them white kids that be shooting up there schools after getting picked on day in and day out, some people cant handle that shit and go off the deep end with it

And The Irony of it is World Star keeps it moving like they had nothing to do with this, they got every segment of this retarded saga on there site, dude getting beat down, dude bragging about it, dude swearing revenge, dude getting arrested...... I bet they post outside the courtroom to get the play by play on the trial, they have no shame, World Star is the internets answer to the Jerry Springer show

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    Meh, whatever, 2 less idiots on the street, but at the end of the day, when you walk around beating people down and posting videos of it on world star to humiliate cats in front of millions of people around the world, you gotta know eventually someone is gonna snap and grab a gun......... Its like them white kids that be shooting up there schools after getting picked on day in and day out, some people cant handle that shit and go off the deep end with it

And The Irony of it is World Star keeps it moving like they had nothing to do with this, they got every segment of this retarded saga on there site, dude getting beat down, dude bragging about it, dude swearing revenge, dude getting arrested...... I bet they post outside the courtroom to get the play by play on the trial, they have no shame, World Star is the internets answer to the Jerry Springer show
    didnt someone hack into that site one time