Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Penn State assistant coach charged with abusing boys

^^something along those lines has a very good chance of happening once he goes to prison.

the punishment for his crimes will be torture and death.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

Now McQueary is saying that he did go to the police when he saw the shower incident?

-http://news.yahoo.com/email-tv-talk-add-twists-penn-state-case-010955698.html
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

If this had occurred a month or so ago and I lived in pitt I def would have been The ginger coach for Halloween
    Non Ignorants

RIP

holy fucking shit!
    Listen to this interview, theres no fucking doubt this dude is a serial pedo

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

you didnt post a link
    Non Ignorants

RIP

LOL...yea he didnt come off too well.

But i think the strategy was he admits he plays around with boys, but he never takes it to the next level. Prove it that he does.

Alot of other lawyers are dogging this motive, but its the only choice he has to minimize the charges, which he undoubtedly is aiming for.
    Look eye, always look eye.