Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: rick perrys epic fail

  1. #1

    Default rick perrys epic fail




    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  2. #2

    Default

    IMO the republican ideology is retarded but I can appreciate a politician actually talking not regurgitating some speech written by his staff.
    But that's probably because I had moments like this when I had to do presentations in school.

  3. #3

    Default

    LOL @ rick perry not being a puppet.

    Whats your argument with the republican party?



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  4. #4
    DuncanHine Monument Cakes CEITEDMOFO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    NEW JERUSALEM
    Age
    36
    Posts
    14,221
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    OLD NEWs


  5. #5
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,365
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  6. #6

    Default

    Everyone on this planet is human. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Rick Perry is a perfect example. I've made mistakes when I've done presentations and so did everyone else. The main reason why the media is putting Rick Perry on blast is because he is a politician. God forbid if Obama would have did this when he was running for president. They're celebrities and if a celebrity makes a mistake, the media and the people will look down on them as if they're human. No one is perfect.

    Think about it.

  7. #7

    Default

    how the fuck do you now know what departments your going to shutdown as president?!

    dude might as well have spelled his name wrong



    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

  8. #8
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    Everyone on this planet is human. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Rick Perry is a perfect example. I've made mistakes when I've done presentations and so did everyone else. The main reason why the media is putting Rick Perry on blast is because he is a politician. God forbid if Obama would have did this when he was running for president. They're celebrities and if a celebrity makes a mistake, the media and the people will look down on them as if they're human. No one is perfect.

    Think about it.
    you have the same standards for a potential president of a country as you do a grade school student giving a presentation for a grade??


    would you hire a carpenter who forgot how many inches are in a foot??


  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post

    would you hire a carpenter who forgot how many inches are in a foot??

    Ok. I see where you are coming from but he made a mistake. Brain freeze, I guess. Even though he is Republican, I still consider him human.

  10. #10
    1% Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    The Invisible College
    Posts
    7,371
    Rep Power
    56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    you have the same standards for a potential president of a country as you do a grade school student giving a presentation for a grade??


    would you hire a carpenter who forgot how many inches are in a foot??
    Could I point out that it seems that most Americans apply the same standards as Ironman. You guys managed to elect George W. Bush after all........












  11. #11
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    the electoral college did


  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Could I point out that it seems that most Americans apply the same standards as Ironman. You guys managed to elect George W. Bush after all........

    Mumm Ra is correct. You also have to understand that the votes were rigged, too. Former President Bush is a spoiled snot nose brat who always had his way.

    President Obama will service a second term, that's for sure. I cannot see Herman Cain, Ron Paul, Rick Perry, Michelle Bachman, or Mick as president of the USA. These republicans don't have what it takes to be president, espeically Herman Cain. He's making a fool of himself.

  13. #13
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Could I point out that it seems that most Americans apply the same standards as Ironman.
    that still is a valid point though, and a sad one.


  14. #14
    este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    if any republican has any chance of running against obama is mitt romney and i highly doubt he'll win the presidential election, just the republican nomination
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

  15. #15
    No artificial sleazy
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    46,469
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    is this that 90 min debate where they let Ron speak for only 90 seconds?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •