once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: Devious Friends

Default Devious Friends

"One can not try and copy anothers attitude, it is that ways come together and intrude, one is of their own, and need not bother for some appear to, but really would be trying to know you, yes no matters that can be solved in mind, what has been tried was seen far beyond, now they plead for companionship, why it did not work, only disturbed most of their cycles, with it all within that one life, yet lived within time, though could alter others but cannot solve oneself, a shame as we depart for the next expedition, no one is to spoil it, as the weather changes, many claim they can bring change, how that is strange".

YA BIG DUMMY!!!

Default Re: Devious Friends

I've always liked your work, good to see you back. You definately have your own style. Keep up the good work

Now known as Defcee Definitive X's Avatar

Dope, better than the "Those After" rhyme...I liked the theme, and you ran with it well...keep writing, and find your niche, cuz you're definitely on your way there...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
    =Akrobatik

Priceless:The Modern IsIs Dae Ja Nae's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    "One can not try and copy anothers attitude, it is that ways come together and intrude, one is of their own, and need not bother for some appear to, but really would be trying to know you, yes no matters that can be solved in mind, what has been tried was seen far beyond, now they plead for companionship, why it did not work, only disturbed most of their cycles, with it all within that one life, yet lived within time, though could alter others but cannot solve oneself, a shame as we depart for the next expedition, no one is to spoil it, as the weather changes, many claim they can bring change, how that is strange".
    It's words like this that make one do some inner reflecting. We all try so hard to outwardly display perfection, that we lose the essence of who we really are to begin with.

Peace G-One

I sew...
    beautiful seeds that sprout flowers thatís deeply rooted
    your weak style-diluted with concepts thatís so polluted
    my words flourish, creating jewels the conscious will cherish ...

-- Dae Ja Nae

http://www.soundclick.com/daejanae
    http://wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=11503