Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 92

Thread: Illest Wu lyrics ever

  1. #1
    85 %ER CELL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Cap City, Pennsylvania
    Age
    40
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Holocaust on Doomsday


    This is doomsday for MCs with hollow skills

    Who talk about clothing articles and dollar bills

    And fake ass fives that they dont even drive

    Hip hop is war and only strong MCs will survive

    ( 2x )



    Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters

    Juggernot on the block lash shots at armed retreaters

    Why teach it to the utmost unified?

    Fuck coast, conquered galaxies leaving the banner ruthless cut throats

    Brains explode, bloddy spatters on the road

    My thoughts unfold and strip away the nutrients of your soul

    Hearts cold, blast shots through your nosehole

    Im hostile, the slugs ricochet through your nostril

    Strike your tonsils

    Black kid, creep between walls like an arachnid

    Smash hits that open you like bullets wit glass tips

    Kill braid, the black sea serpent who swallow ships

    My fists become glocks and my knuckles hollow tips

    Part the dirt, and raise dead soldiers wit a curse

    Bury thieves wit no headstones so they get back to the earth

    Still shinin, Im the sun, wars increase by the ton

    Hands metamorph into axes, fuck guns, chop out your lungs

  2. #2
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    baby baby come on baby come on baby come onnnnnnnnnn what the fuck anybody wanna do right motherfucking now? errr errr errrrr im the dog whos ahead of the law the dirty bastard from the wu tang squad can i get raw yes i get dirty to the floor rhymmmmeeeessss hitting on ya mind you can never ignore hip hop to me is like the place to be, my specialty from me to you ass MCs say what you wanna saayyyyyaaaa babby saayyyyaaaa i flip the microfone up any daaayyyyaaaa im mad swift cause i got that gift of gab nighas get mad ya ass never had this talent that i got will resound the spot MCs you got paid alot, you ever notice a black man damn mostly slams when it comes to the money you it aint funny so what ya wanna do watcha gotta to is come can i get a wuuuuuuuu tang WU TANG WU TANG WU TANG WU TANG WU TANG WU TANG WU TANG its on ya brain



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  3. #3
    king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i roam the earth's surface
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,795
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Quote Originally Posted by CELL
    Holocaust on Doomsday


    This is doomsday for MCs with hollow skills

    Who talk about clothing articles and dollar bills

    And fake ass fives that they dont even drive

    Hip hop is war and only strong MCs will survive

    ( 2x )



    Half dead platoon leader but woken by enemy heaters

    Juggernot on the block lash shots at armed retreaters

    Why teach it to the utmost unified?

    Fuck coast, conquered galaxies leaving the banner ruthless cut throats

    Brains explode, bloddy spatters on the road

    My thoughts unfold and strip away the nutrients of your soul

    Hearts cold, blast shots through your nosehole

    Im hostile, the slugs ricochet through your nostril

    Strike your tonsils

    Black kid, creep between walls like an arachnid

    Smash hits that open you like bullets wit glass tips

    Kill braid, the black sea serpent who swallow ships

    My fists become glocks and my knuckles hollow tips

    Part the dirt, and raise dead soldiers wit a curse

    Bury thieves wit no headstones so they get back to the earth

    Still shinin, Im the sun, wars increase by the ton

    Hands metamorph into axes, fuck guns, shot out your lungs

    Yo, yo
    coodnt agree more about this verse....

    the other night i listend to Dirty Weaponry right after blazin n i was buggin off this song......just tryin to imagine the dude writin this fuckin verse....

    Dom Pachinos nuts in that song 2...

  4. #4
    king disguised as beggar. the silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    i roam the earth's surface
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,795
    Rep Power
    38

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    PS: in the chorus its "and fake ass rides that they dont even drive"

  5. #5
    85 %ER CELL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Cap City, Pennsylvania
    Age
    40
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Quote Originally Posted by the silencer
    PS: in the chorus its "and fake ass rides that they dont even drive"
    It REALLY sounds like fives to me.
    5.0's or something

  6. #6
    85 %ER CELL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Cap City, Pennsylvania
    Age
    40
    Posts
    120
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    You fallin down a endless tunnel of doom reality
    Graphically, my killer bee family stings the galaxy
    Insanity, titanium stomach, devourin guiness
    My flesh is solid stone despite my outer appearance
    Still diseased kill viruses, planets and racial creatures
    Made mcís sprout tumors so bad, lost facial features
    Waste your peoples, left out in the rain, fountains of pain
    Eighty shots to the mouth and the brain, shoutin my name
    Holocaust, black man, lose vains, littered with thorns
    Back-smack you so hard, all your seeds will be formed deformed
    Swarm dorms, sting birds, fling verbs like mean curves
    Strike three, mics flee, I infect em with green germs, ringworm
    Cuz Iím filthy and guilty, dastardly, mastery
    My felony melody has to be a bastards masterpiece
    Stop graftin me, chump-ass niggaz eyein me, tempt me
    Iíll break it simply, Iím horrifyingly empty
    Spittin darts on the tip of a glacier used for my hide-out
    Rock crush or german suplex, watch spines slide out the side route
    Forearm bash with twenty jabs on the ave. or your lab, get stabbed in bloody
    Bath
    While, Iím sippin herbal teas, verbal bees plant fertile seeds
    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees
    Circle thieves like vultures in deserts rest on a cactus
    Got oscar nominee mcís stuck to my hatchet
    Drastic, indescribable pain, I injure bars
    While, bobbyís throwin razor cdís like ninja stars
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
    That shit gives me chills everytime I hear it.

  7. #7
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    wu-tang clan aint nothing to fuck wit



    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  8. #8

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Swordsman

    Cash
    Rules
    Everything
    Around
    M
    e

  9. #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Dublin
    Age
    30
    Posts
    738
    Rep Power
    15

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    to hard a question to answer

  10. #10
    shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Police Squad
    Age
    36
    Posts
    5,739
    Rep Power
    46

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    wait. hold up. chill. whuts that son? damn. nigga got fuck shit huh? bob's back so watch nigga run. im the 7 in the center of the 8 point sun




    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

  11. #11
    Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,405
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Quote Originally Posted by CELL
    You fallin down a endless tunnel of doom reality
    Graphically, my killer bee family stings the galaxy
    Insanity, titanium stomach, devourin guiness
    My flesh is solid stone despite my outer appearance
    Still diseased kill viruses, planets and racial creatures
    Made mc’s sprout tumors so bad, lost facial features
    Waste your peoples, left out in the rain, fountains of pain
    Eighty shots to the mouth and the brain, shoutin my name
    Holocaust, black man, lose vains, littered with thorns
    Back-smack you so hard, all your seeds will be formed deformed
    Swarm dorms, sting birds, fling verbs like mean curves
    Strike three, mics flee, I infect em with green germs, ringworm
    Cuz I’m filthy and guilty, dastardly, mastery
    My felony melody has to be a bastards masterpiece
    Stop graftin me, chump-ass niggaz eyein me, tempt me
    I’ll break it simply, I’m horrifyingly empty
    Spittin darts on the tip of a glacier used for my hide-out
    Rock crush or german suplex, watch spines slide out the side route
    Forearm bash with twenty jabs on the ave. or your lab, get stabbed in bloody
    Bath
    While, I’m sippin herbal teas, verbal bees plant fertile seeds
    Bitches leave with broke backs, swollen palms and purple knees
    Circle thieves like vultures in deserts rest on a cactus
    Got oscar nominee mc’s stuck to my hatchet
    Drastic, indescribable pain, I injure bars
    While, bobby’s throwin razor cd’s like ninja stars
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
    That shit gives me chills everytime I hear it.


    Most brutal verse known to man period!!!! Infact any verse by Holocuast/Warcloud is the dopest verse.

    "One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

  12. #12
    aka Contageous Specialist Mixtape Mutt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    THE DESERT AKA QUEENZ, NY
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,137
    Rep Power
    14

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Holocaust is undoubtably the illest Killa Bee, but I'm not seeing a question anywhere. Is there a question, or are you just posting Holocaust lyrics?
    The year 2002...the battle still with the WU

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Da Bany, GA
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    pass the blunt, my nigga don't front. Ya had it 4 a minute but it seems like a month.

  14. #14

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    beautiful holocaust lyrics...

    but he's not the illest killa be...

    i take la the darkman, cappa, kp, killa sin, prodigal sunn, over holocaust...they just got better flow, but clearly not as good as lyrics...

    holocaust just misses the beat sometimes...or throws in one more word when there shouldn't be one...like the dirty weaponry verse is Crazy, but if he woulda slowed down his words and hit the snare better with his rhymes it'd be more impressive...

  15. #15
    Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    New York
    Age
    38
    Posts
    2,405
    Rep Power
    16

    Default Re: Illest Wu lyrics ever

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesbian Nun
    beautiful holocaust lyrics...

    but he's not the illest killa be...

    i take la the darkman, cappa, kp, killa sin, prodigal sunn, over holocaust...they just got better flow, but clearly not as good as lyrics...

    holocaust just misses the beat sometimes...or throws in one more word when there shouldn't be one...like the dirty weaponry verse is Crazy, but if he woulda slowed down his words and hit the snare better with his rhymes it'd be more impressive...

    LOL..Cappa over Holocaust???? Opinions are opnions but I really doubt that any of those emcees you metioned can even hold Holocaust/Warcloud's mic.

    "One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Similar Threads

  1. Inspectah Deck - Uncontrolled Substance
    By Prolifical ENG in forum Album Reviews
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 02-29-2016, 01:13 PM
  2. New Audio Track B.I.T.E (Basic Imitation Through Emceeing) fu#k em all
    By Teknical Development in forum Audio Booth
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2005, 07:05 AM
  3. A New Life
    By blackwisdom in forum Temple Of Darts
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-15-2005, 11:55 AM
  4. the corp
    By redemption in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 05:16 PM
  5. masta killa been the realest out of the clan
    By oldie in forum Wu-Tang Chamber
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 09:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •