Thread: Cops Foil Ceited's Plans For a New Business Venture to Top Up His 1% Earnings...

Default Cops Foil Ceited's Plans For a New Business Venture to Top Up His 1% Earnings...

Fake doc cuffed in concrete arse shocker
    Performed buttock-boost with 'cement and flat-tire sealant'

Miami cops last week slapped the cuffs on a transgendered woman accused of performing a buttock enhancement with "cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant".

The unnamed victim of the procedure, keen to sport a more shapely derrière, approached Oneal Ron Morris, 30, in May 2010 on the recommendation of a friend, CBS reports. The bogus doc charged $700 for the op, which involved sticking tubes in the patient's backside and pumping it full of "toxic substances", according to police.

Oneal Ron Morris. Pic: Miami Garden Police DepartmentMiami Gardens Police Sergeant Bill Bamford explained that when the patient complained of extreme pain, Morris (pictured) dismissed her concerns with: "Oh don't worry, you'll be fine. We just keep injecting you with the stuff and it all works itself out."

This diagnosis proved inaccurate. The victim subsequently went to two Florida hospitals suffering "sores, flu-like symptoms and severe pain", but left without treatment since she was too embarrassed to tell the real sawbones just how she'd got herself into such a state.

Eventually, her mother dragged her back to hospital where the truth came out. Doctors alerted the Department of Health, and police began a year-long search for the perp.

Morris was finally arrested last Friday. Police say the hard-arsed crim "apparently performed the surgery on herself" - an assertion backed by a substantial body of evidence in her mugshot.

Sergeant Bamford also reckons Morris may have worked her cement-based magic on other women, who are too ashamed to come forward.

Source - http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/11/22/miami_shocker/

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

No artificial sleazy

The benefits of Polygamy and Cement ass

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

If a slut is stupid enough to have a procedure like that done, I don't think any charges should be brought forth. Are they refunding the money to her EBT card?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

Coming soon, budget lazer eye surgery, all you need is a magnifying glass and a sunny day...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Gotta love a bitch with some junk in the trunk.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

hahaahhaahah