once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: No Guests On Premier/Freddie "Kolexxion"

Default No Guests On Premier/Freddie "Kolexxion"

but minus Zack de la Rocha from RATM.....yes, hell be on a Premier track

Didn't know about this. i'll keep an eye out!

thanks man, can't wait for this!!

you can check out both tracks from the first single from the project on the most recent post @ my blog (link in the sig). i gave you a shout Jin.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Year Round Records 'Get Used To Us'

This has got be the most laughable label name EVER, I remeber when preem released that half assed compilation while saying they'll be an album a month.

Embarrassing.

Is this actually coming out, or just one of the many albums primo is making empty promises about

Where are the NYG'Z, the Pete Rock vs Primo & All them other dudes he signed to Year Round at??........ Wasnt there suppose to be an entire album with KRS too, I know I left a few off

Wake me up when this is in stores, Primo's word = Dogshit

^ye but its Bumpy who is doing all the talking about the album from i have seen

that video was nice, Bumpy the man. gets sent a beat reel and then sends it back with vocals, id like to hear that or is that gonna be the album?

preem just ain't a businessman, hes one of the greatest musicians of hip hop, what fucks me up is so many times you hear him say i gave this dude beats and he ain't use em. what the hell is wrong with some of these rappers?

that aside, this album looks promising, it would be great if he could do this every few years like gangstarr, maybe one with foxxx, one with nas, whoever.

I think this one will drop...its not like its all NEW Premier beats anyway, just UNUSED/UNHEARD beats hes made for artists that no one wanted. All Freddie had to do was lay down the vocals, plus lack of guests speeds the process up instead of setting up studio time

From Premier's Blog..

DJ Premier & Bumpy Knuckles Album “The Kolexion” Out On March 27th, 2012