Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi I'm Canibus, but you can call me Germaine

Quote Originally Posted by OntheHorizon View Post
    The only diffrence is you want to see it diffrently, cause you like one and not the other
    no meth is a certified legend, j cole is a medicore rapper
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Hmm. Canibus is still relevant in 2011?

Dan...man...how on point!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
    Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

And you keep repeating the same shit, we get it and we don't care.

angry! was totally on point, J Cole is a toy and so are his stans.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

"Oh no, my boyfriend just got obliterated by the God...HELP!...POLICE!!!"

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.

emceeeees kick tha bucket

As a bis fan some of you nigs sound real butt hurt like everything is black and white and you need bis to be looked at in all positivity so the sun can still shine.

Try this on for size, you can respect his talent, enjoy his music, acknowledge his career, and still see him for the ass fuckboi that he is. For real, am I the only one who sees the big picture? Am I the only one capable of acknowledging what he does on the mic while admitting that he is a bitter asshole hoe nigga?

Return from candyland and recognize real niggaz.
    Boston - NYC

i big up canibus for going after these new nobodies.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Canibus is wack as fuck, thats what you "fuck the industry" guys dont get. You say that shit just to be sayin it and it doesnt even have to said cuz if youre smart you just know the industry sucks n not tryna be all loud about it like nobody but you n other backpacker fags "really get it". Canibus sucked at getting fans cuz his thuper lyrical thkillth were waaay overhyped..sure he had some raw shit back in the day when he had a good buzz goin but people just started seein that he's just a bitch in general and his music is pretty much all the same shit..he was goin nuts on that pharoahe monch track tho i'll give him that
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

The Master of Equilibrium

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Conner View Post
    Notice how it's the same three users talking shit and bashing Bis in every thread.

And you keep repeating the same shit, we get it and we don't care.

angry! was totally on point, J Cole is a toy and so are his stans.

You lil fags should consider it an honor if Bis even acknowledges the exsistence of your socially awkward, #hashtaggot, bag of tropical fruit Skittles lookin' role models.

These kids today sound like the perpetually victimized kid in middle school always snitching to the principal.

"Oh no, my boyfriend just got obliterated by the God...HELP!...POLICE!!!"

I know I'm gonna sound like a dusty, old, eletist fart for this one, but fuck it...

A lot of you kids don't have the heart for this Hip-Hop shit, it's just a phase you're going through, you really don't belong, you're outsiders and culture vultures.

Fuck the industry, fuck their agenda and attempts to blackball any MC with integrity, innovate ideas and artistic merit who refuse to kneel and suck the evil corporate cock, and fuck all this online gossip shit.

Can-I-Bus is still murderin' em in 2011 with no signs of slowing down, while your favorite rapper is just a fart in a bathtub.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dan Conner again.

Peace God, those true heads with conviction know what time it is.

The rest are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Geo the God Of Diction rzarazorrzarazorsharp's Avatar

ayo ....CANIBUS=G.O.A.T.

PROOF=POET LAUREATE INFINITY

It was written with the intention that you can take the accapella and rearrange the lyrics bar for bar and it will still sound fluent....thats why its called infinity...for thier are infinite ways to flip it....on that note i think i'm gonna make my own geo the god of diction mix.