View Poll Results: who rocked it

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • obServant

    8 80.00%
  • Chevy Chase

    2 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Chevy Chase vs obServant

  1. #1
    Winter is Coming THE MASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Temple of the King
    Posts
    12,470
    Rep Power
    133
    Last edited by THE MASON; 12-27-2011 at 12:56 PM.

  2. #2
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Thanks for opening the poll, bro.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  3. #3
    PRODIGAL SUN obServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Yo PEACE Bronze
    ObServant

  4. #4
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,655
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    observant hands down

    THE REAL PCP

  5. #5
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,282
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    this is super close to me - i listened back and forth to both beats like 10 times but think ima give it to observant. i mightve given it to chevy but there was hardly any variation through the whole track. even cutting the drums a few times woulda been nice.
    even after i typed this i listened to both once more just to make sure lol


  6. #6
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,655
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    i voted for observant cuz it sounded like he had fun with it
    chevy just foes by the book like theres just one template to doing this shit
    this is whut separates niggaz in the states n the euro cats

    same goes for emceeing
    euro niggaz always got sumthing to say about me riding the beat n falling off track like im supposed to follow a guideline or sum shit

    us in the states know that its all about the feel the mindstate and that its about speaking my peace on the track....fuck whut they heard!


    also

    i have no idea who observant is but by the sound of his beat hes in the states

    ihope lol

    THE REAL PCP

  7. #7
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    this is super close to me - i listened back and forth to both beats like 10 times but think ima give it to observant. i mightve given it to chevy but there was hardly any variation through the whole track. even cutting the drums a few times woulda been nice.
    even after i typed this i listened to both once more just to make sure lol
    I actually dropped the beat twice and did a change up. I even played some piano. I would have voted Milano too, not my best beat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    i voted for observant cuz it sounded like he had fun with it
    chevy just foes by the book like theres just one template to doing this shit
    this is whut separates niggaz in the states n the euro cats

    same goes for emceeing
    euro niggaz always got sumthing to say about me riding the beat n falling off track like im supposed to follow a guideline or sum shit

    us in the states know that its all about the feel the mindstate and that its about speaking my peace on the track....fuck whut they heard!


    also

    i have no idea who observant is but by the sound of his beat hes in the states

    ihope lol
    This nigga is mad about pizza's or something. You have no room to speak on emceeing when you can't even stay on beat at 60 bpm. Breath control nigga.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  8. #8
    PRODIGAL SUN obServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default AHAHAHa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    i voted for observant cuz it sounded like he had fun with it
    chevy just foes by the book like theres just one template to doing this shit
    this is whut separates niggaz in the states n the euro cats

    same goes for emceeing
    euro niggaz always got sumthing to say about me riding the beat n falling off track like im supposed to follow a guideline or sum shit

    us in the states know that its all about the feel the mindstate and that its about speaking my peace on the track....fuck whut they heard!


    also

    i have no idea who observant is but by the sound of his beat hes in the states

    ihope lol

    i was steven milano but i dont go by that no more PEACE
    ObServant

  9. #9
    PRODIGAL SUN obServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    observant hands down
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    this is super close to me - i listened back and forth to both beats like 10 times but think ima give it to observant. i mightve given it to chevy but there was hardly any variation through the whole track. even cutting the drums a few times woulda been nice.
    even after i typed this i listened to both once more just to make sure lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    i voted for observant cuz it sounded like he had fun with it
    chevy just foes by the book like theres just one template to doing this shit
    this is whut separates niggaz in the states n the euro cats

    same goes for emceeing
    euro niggaz always got sumthing to say about me riding the beat n falling off track like im supposed to follow a guideline or sum shit

    us in the states know that its all about the feel the mindstate and that its about speaking my peace on the track....fuck whut they heard!


    also

    i have no idea who observant is but by the sound of his beat hes in the states

    ihope lol


    Yo PEACE ninjas thanks for coming through and voting
    ObServant

  10. #10
    Dr. Rosenpenis JASPER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    white culture
    Age
    32
    Posts
    12,593
    Rep Power
    61

    Default

    Lost hard. Feel sad now. Must commit sudoku.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Entanetville
    Posts
    569
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    At least you tried son.

  12. #12
    DSR $inista's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Killa Hill....10304
    Posts
    1,595
    Rep Power
    41

    Default

    observant merked you son the ad libs kill it lol



  13. #13
    PRODIGAL SUN obServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by $inista View Post
    observant merked you son the ad libs kill it lol



    PEACE yo
    ObServant

  14. #14
    big wooly mammoth SKAMPOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    I BE WHERE IM @
    Posts
    45,655
    Rep Power
    228

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by obServant View Post
    i was steven milano but i dont go by that no more PEACE
    Oh shit. I doubt! Keep knocking these beats out yo, shits r tuff

    THE REAL PCP

  15. #15
    PRODIGAL SUN obServant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Concrete Jungle
    Age
    26
    Posts
    928
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jehovallah Daprophett View Post
    Oh shit. I doubt! Keep knocking these beats out yo, shits r tuff


    no doubt son PEACE
    ObServant

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •