Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45

Thread: 'black shoepremacy is a mental DISORDER'

  1. #16
    Cream of the Corp
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Blood Stream
    Posts
    389
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The irony in this thread's title's poor attempt at tit-for-tat humor is that these clips display several symptoms of the sickness 'white supremacy'

  2. #17
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  3. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A. View Post
    I talked to Mike today while he was with his white fiance and he told me that he doesn't give a fuck what those black coons do over his dumb ass coonish ass cheap ass shoes. He said that if it was up to him he would ship their bummy black asses over to China to work in the many sweat shops over in dumb ass Asia.

    Lol. If these people who meet MJ in person, they would return their Jordan's in a heart beat.

  4. #19
    God's Replica Mumm Ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Black Pyramid
    Age
    31
    Posts
    11,269
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    this is one of the retardedest displays of retardation ive ever seen


  5. #20
    The Tin Man food for thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
    Posts
    18,187
    Rep Power
    116

    Default

    lol they got what they deserved in the first video after putting those idiots on live lmao
    We do it for the people.


    "In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty"


  6. #21

    Default

    lol how dont yall get it ? idk about killing a nigga but hell yeah id rob a nigga for those jays .. first of all they like 2 to 3 hundred THEYRE limited edition hich means u cud prob sell em 4 or 5 hundred online.. 4 or 5 hundred goes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG ass way in the hood .. thats what happens when niggas is walking around wit reups on they feet lol ... and y r u convinced im asian robby ?

  7. #22
    Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    42,361
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    lol @ killbot supporting it, not surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.





  8. #23
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post



    ^LOL @ killbot speaking @ the end

    Smfh @"we get alotta munney...we gettin munneh boiz." trapped in 6 like mufukka. Fuck a pair of jordans...timbos all year round.

  9. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    lol @ killbot supporting it, not surprised.
    i didnt say i supported it wtf ? i said killing a nigga over a pair of shoes is fucking ridiculous but when i lived in FL niggas was gettin killed over jordans like every other day lol...

    idk im not bout all that rah rah shit no more .. i put in my work .. this year is all about money drugs bitches and music .. i mean im still down wiff the jux if the moneys right .. but youg killbot is now officially an adult .. and i cant afford to get locked up right now ...

    im on probation wit a suspended sentence and i have a job .. killbot has matured .. and bcuz now ifi wyle out moms is kickin me out da house so yea lol ... #killbotupdate

  10. #25
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    lol how dont yall get it ? idk about killing a nigga but hell yeah id rob a nigga for those jays .. first of all they like 2 to 3 hundred THEYRE limited edition hich means u cud prob sell em 4 or 5 hundred online.. 4 or 5 hundred goes a LOOOOONNNNGGGG ass way in the hood .. thats what happens when niggas is walking around wit reups on they feet lol ... and y r u convinced im asian robby ?
    Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.
    Last edited by JIGSAW45; 01-04-2012 at 07:11 PM.

  11. #26

  12. #27
    BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Bloodsport Bridgeport,CT
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3,834
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    Lol

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.
    nigga 500 is 500 it dont matter how u got it dog . and risk ?? as long as u dnt get bagged when it happens nd are smart abt it your good .. you wait for a month or 2 or however long u want cuz sincethey limited edition their gonna go up in price ... and a REAL hood dude is gonna get it any means neccessary i used ebay as an example but i wud take em str8 to the sneaker man in the hood.. just like i do the phones lol ..

    your talking embarrassing ? are you really concerned about how people look at you based on the crimes you commit ? lmfao .. its actually a good idea how the boys gna track a pair of jordans ? .. worth the risk tho ? nigga u goin to the bing for 500 anyway u cut it fam ..

    nd idk abt u but 500 over here would solve alot 3 hunnid more im coppin qps of dour lol

  14. #29
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.

    boy you just got JIGsonned
    Look eye, always look eye.

  15. #30
    Anglophile Dooch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Big Plum
    Posts
    23,625
    Rep Power
    66

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JIGSAW45 View Post
    Lol No the fuck it dont man...ur rlly willin to catch a case over a pair of sneakers b? first of all if ur stickin mufukkas up for kicks ur a fukin bum AND a moron. A real hood dude aint gonna be concerned with uploading pictures of stolen jordans on ebay...hes gonna make those 500 bones doing something worth the risk. if you're gonna do something do it big... how embarrassing would it be for you to say I got locked up over a pair of kicks that I stole n put em on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
    nigga 500 is 500 it dont matter how u got it dog . and risk ?? as long as u dnt get bagged when it happens nd are smart abt it your good .. you wait for a month or 2 or however long u want cuz sincethey limited edition their gonna go up in price ... and a REAL hood dude is gonna get it any means neccessary i used ebay as an example but i wud take em str8 to the sneaker man in the hood.. just like i do the phones lol ..

    your talking embarrassing ? are you really concerned about how people look at you based on the crimes you commit ? lmfao .. its actually a good idea how the boys gna track a pair of jordans ? .. worth the risk tho ? nigga u goin to the bing for 500 anyway u cut it fam ..

    nd idk abt u but 500 over here would solve alot 3 hunnid more im coppin qps of dour lol


    dude, 500 dollars is not changing anything in your life.


    are you a crackhead or something?

    onlly a junkie would think like that
    Look eye, always look eye.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •