Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And the greatest rock band of the past decade is...

lol what?

anyways, your opinion is yours and ill still laugh at you.

but im going to work. and ill play some Radiohead jsut for the Wooha's and then maybe some Jack White, then the new Cult album, then maybe Slash, then ill top it off with DMX

I'm don't like Radiohead like some people, but Kid A and Amnesiac > OK Computer and The Bends. And you shouldn't laugh at them because they're a 90's band and their stuff is better from that time even though their 00's stuff is better. You should laugh at them because they suck. Radiohead is influential to some of today's music and give props to a lot of good bands and music they were influenced by so I have a bit of respect for them but they still suck and are highly overrated.
    Last edited by spammy sosa; 05-28-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Banned

since Kurt Cobain blew his brains out, Radiohead have been the best band in the world. 15-plus years later...ain't nothing changed. still "the only band that matters," as the magazine say

Alternative rock is so bad now it doesn't matter.

Banned

I don't know what "alternative rock" is anymore because Radiohead raped, molested, and brutalized the shit out of it with KID A. they predicted the future of rock music with that one album, and everybody's been trying to catch up ever since

My personal favourite rock band of the last decade... THE FUTUREHEADS

I love these guys, brilliant tunes!

And the acapella stuff that they've been doing recently is awesome...

Peace!
    Last edited by Pattch82; 05-29-2012 at 03:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by theheavens View Post
    I don't know what "alternative rock" is anymore because Radiohead raped, molested, and brutalized the shit out of it with KID A. they predicted the future of rock music with that one album, and everybody's been trying to catch up ever since
    this