Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jay-Z ft. Blue Ivory Carter (His daughter) - Glory (sampling his daughter crying)

hahah good one 50

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Banned

Gay ass Fifty Cent is going to get beat down by me and Jigga Man.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

Who the fuck names their kid blue? I bet he picked out the name too, he's on gwyneth paltrow status with this shit. Now would be a good time to retire jay. But your wife can keep shakin that ass
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Blue Ivy Carter Becomes Youngest Person To Reach Billboard Charts
    by SEAN RYON
    posted January 12, 2012 at 12:52AM GMT+0100 | 52 comments

Hov and Bey's newborn is already making her mark by becaming the youngest person to chart on Billboard.

It may have taken Jay-Z a couple of years to make it big after his dropped his debut album Reasonable Doubt, but it looks like his daughter is hitting the charts early. Blue Ivy Carter, Hova and Beyonce's newborn daughter, is now the youngest person to be credited on a Billboard chart entry.

According to Billboard, Jay-Z's recent song "Glory," which featured a recordIng of his daughter Blue Ivy's first moments after birth, entered the Billboard Hip Hop/R&B charts at No. 74 this weekend. As a result, the daughter of the Roc Nation impresario, who is credited as B.I.C. on the song, became the youngest person to ever be featured on the Billboard charts only 48 hours after her birth.

The song's release marked a new achievement for newfound dad Jay-Z as well. "Glory" became Hov's 107th entry on the Billboard charts and debuted as the highest new entry on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list with 1.7 million listeners.

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

How come he changed over the years to sound like he's ready to fall asleep while rapping?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

i thought this song was dope

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    Blue Ivy Carter Becomes Youngest Person To Reach Billboard Charts
    by SEAN RYON
    posted January 12, 2012 at 12:52AM GMT+0100 | 52 comments

Hov and Bey's newborn is already making her mark by becaming the youngest person to chart on Billboard.

It may have taken Jay-Z a couple of years to make it big after his dropped his debut album Reasonable Doubt, but it looks like his daughter is hitting the charts early. Blue Ivy Carter, Hova and Beyonce's newborn daughter, is now the youngest person to be credited on a Billboard chart entry.

According to Billboard, Jay-Z's recent song "Glory," which featured a recordIng of his daughter Blue Ivy's first moments after birth, entered the Billboard Hip Hop/R&B charts at No. 74 this weekend. As a result, the daughter of the Roc Nation impresario, who is credited as B.I.C. on the song, became the youngest person to ever be featured on the Billboard charts only 48 hours after her birth.

The song's release marked a new achievement for newfound dad Jay-Z as well. "Glory" became Hov's 107th entry on the Billboard charts and debuted as the highest new entry on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs list with 1.7 million listeners.
    107th entry on the billboadr charts?? that cant be right!

Banned

Lmao blue ivory carter is a doper artist than the real PCP
    Bushido is realised in the presence of death.
    This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between life and death.
    There is no other reasoning.

Banned

I'm going to kidnap the ugly ass child and hand it over to the proper authorities.

i feel bad for kids like this

you have grow up, immediately a cameras in your face documenting your life, then its turns out they have no skill like there parents and are forced into a life of cocaine and herion abuse

regardless, song sucked and i could care a less if Jayz and Beyonce had a kid or not.

Banned

^Shut the fuck up son before me and Jigga rob your punk ass.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Dammit, I always thought Eminem was pretty tasteless with his stuff featuring Hailie, but this is a new low.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    i feel bad for kids like this

you have grow up, immediately a cameras in your face documenting your life, then its turns out they have no skill like there parents and are forced into a life of cocaine and herion abuse

regardless, song sucked and i could care a less if Jayz and Beyonce had a kid or not.

True, but what's even worse is wacko stage parents that force their toddlers into the pagent circuit or TV commericals to compensate for the fact they didn't amount to shit in their own lives.

And I agree about not caring about famous couples having kids.

Good for them and all, but how does that affect my life in any way?

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    hahah good one 50

Hahahahahaha what the fuck???

Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

^you are the childs god parent Dan Cooner.