Jay Z - Blueprint 3
I remember when someone named Jay Z first sold drugs back in 1988. He was the leader of the Brooklyn crew back in 88. Now this Jay Z cat has come out with Blueprint 3. Here is my review for this shit.
1. Why do I bite so much - Excellent track
2. My dick can't get hard to fuck Beyonce - Another excellent track by the biggest biter in HipHop history
3. I'm not from Brooklyn I'm from Idaho featuring Memphis Bleek - I am glad to see Memphis Bleek back rapping. This guy is lyrical and hes a genius when it comes to making good music
4. I want to fuck Joe Budden - I had to skip this track
5. Camron was right, I do look like Joe Camel featuring the Camel City All stars - This is a good track.
6. Biggie sat on my face when he was alive - Another excellent track by the biter.
7. Tickle me Elmo - This track got skipped
8. I'm a biter - I love this track.
9. Fake drug dealers featuring Master P and Gucci Man - Master P has the best verse I have ever heard in years from a pop rap goon.
10. I sold drugs to my own mother featuring Jay Zs mother - I never knew that the biggest biter in the world mother could sing.
11. I wear tube socks - This is a great track
12. HipHop Effect is where I hang out at - This is a good track too.
13. Eminem stole my dildo and used it on Nick Cannon - This track is funny but true.
14. Bugz Gorilla and Camel Man featuring Fifty Cent - Fifty Cent is very lyrical on this track
15. My breath smells like horse ass - I love this track too.
16. Me and R. Kelly pissed on each other featuring R. Kelly - The Kell man is back and so is the big biter.
17. Bonus track - Mainstream wackness featuring Drake and Lil Wayne - This is a great track made by a great team of pop rappers.
18. Double Bonus track - Yea I bite so what? featuring the Big Biting All Stars - This is a great bonus track to add to this great album.
Special notes: I bought this album today from Best Buy and it only cost me 9.99 plus tax. I was one of the first 10 people in line to purchase this great album created by one of the greatest biters in the world today. It is a very solid album I must say. Thats all for now.
9.5/10 stars for this classic album.
Thanks to all the Jay Z supporters on Wu Tang Corp.
^Thanks son. Can I have Jay Z's autograph?
^Your father failed to miserably stick his small dick in your asshole while your gay uncle was watching you two coons.
IS THAT SUPPOSED TO SHOCK OR JUST TO KEEP UP THE PERCEPTION YOU ARE INDEED A MORON LACKiNG ANY CREATIVITY?
stop typing in all caps you illiterate fuck.
ILLiTERATE? THATS AMUZING COMING FROM AN INTERNET PERSONA THAT USES NO CAPS.
DO YOU KNOW HOW TO START A SENTENCE?
^Shut the fuck up bitch before I kick your ass again.
worst internet persona ever
shoot yourself, twice for good measure
Im coming to Jacksonville with some homeless people to make soup kitchen in your POS car
AGAIN? PLEASE TELL ME WHEN THiS 1ST OCCURRED BECAUSE CRACK DREAMS DON'T COUNT.
Originally Posted by G.O.D.F.A.T.H.A.
Last edited by FatherSl!me; 05-07-2012 at 05:28 PM.