once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!

Thread: RZA-Now that IM Free

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default RZA-Now that IM Free

Where is this from dont think Ive ever heard the verse?
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

i believe french group, rza produced it too i believe but not sure, came out 08-09 period
    Non Ignorants

RIP

PRODIGAL SUN

dope
    Judging Saints and Angels.

cool, thanks for the info
    Impermanence on this plane of reality/where criminality, brutality freely dwell/ Truth is a casualty in this hell/ Karma reins with divine causality, then its swell--StrangeLoveSurreal

Yeah it's by the outlines and rza...tanx for posting this anyway, very good track, I actually bought this on iTunes in either summer 07 or 08

around 2006 RZA released this song "Now That I'm Free" as a free mp3 (you can dwnload it in the meddia section). it's a snippet of a song by a group called Outlines (maybe they are French, i don't know) and it's fucking amazing. a while later it turned out that the full song is like 4 minutes and besides RZA's verse it has the group singing over the same musical backdrop so RZA is a featured artist. if anyone want me to upload this, let me know and i'll do so in the coming days.

i prefer the short RZA solo version though.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

yeah a dope song and i agree as a rza solo its prolly best
    Non Ignorants

RIP

^^ Claaa - if you could be bothered I'll deffo download it! A RZA track, for me, is always worth a listen, and this seems well rated. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    My favorite uncle was gay and died of AIDS when I was 16.

Just as a reminder.... Wu-Latino has never worked with the Wu-Tang Clan.