once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I Wouldn't Care If I Was A Virgin Because Black Women And White Women Are Retarded

-

I don't care what retarded J-Cee said. I know that i've met a lot of bad black women but i've also met some good black women. It may seem that i've given up on black women because i complain about them a lot but i believe i'll find somebody one day and if i don't find somebody, i'm not gonna worry about it. I just don't like when black women complain about there aren't any good black men and i'm a good black man but they walk right past me because they only care about how much money and what kind of car i got. Black women need to understand that material things shouldn't matter when they're looking for black men. If a black man is good to a black woman and he has a job and a place to stay, that's all that should matter. Black women are missing out on good black men because too many of them can't see past material things. White women don't think the way black women do when they're looking for a man and that's why some black men are with white women. I know there's some white women that are only interested in material things when they're looking for men but most white women aren't interested in material things when they get with a man.

i dont think you know enough white women to even say that.
    secondly any woman that finds out that u frequent prostitutes is not gonna consider you to be a "good man"

-

Style, why would i tell women that i deal with prostitutes? LOL. I wouldn't deal with prostitutes if black women acted right.