Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: In which movie...

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    Cilvaringz,

Im telling you again about six months later. Your admin have been MIA since the beginning of 2011.

The Admin section is full of threads that are getting no response from your faggot ass admin team.

just FYI.

Now you can go back to not giving a fuck and wonder why this site is slowly dying of inactivity while you post trivia.

Interactions with the wu?

Have you seen the front page aka the main part of the website that is updated no more than once every 5-6 years?

Have you seen how outdated EVERYTHING on this site is?

The only thing keeping this site alive is forum posters in general chat. Your precious rappers dont give a fuck about this site LOL

you goofy ass nigga.
    So what you here for? If you aint here to check for the wu? Trust me, They don't come to this site or really bothered cos most posts end up with some troll bullshit,people just taking out there lives frustrations online,theyd rather do their facebook n twitter.. Why waste time on here with faggots like you? Man you're calling me a goofy ass nigga!? Haha that makes me laugh coming from a twat with over 13,000 posts!lol Dude get a life,you miserable little cyber wanker! Step off!
    Last edited by blaksteez; 02-24-2012 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    strapped
    Haha, shut up! you don't know what your talking about.

Let's be honest, the reason they wouldn't/don't come here is because they're in their early 40's...seriously, how many people do you know in this age range that use web forums...?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

The only thing keeping this site alive is forum posters in general chat. Your precious rappers dont give a fuck about this site LOL
    dont forget about admiral krumple, food. he's keeping this shit alive. AND you get to interact with him.

cilvaringz, do yourself a favor and hit the god krumple off with some fire beats.

never forget about the krump-reezy!
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

yeafirst thing i thought of was the convo with fredro n sticky talkin bout g rap wutang and 2pac

Importer/Exporter/Prophet Artsdradamus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Let's be honest, the reason they wouldn't/don't come here is because they're in their early 40's...seriously, how many people do you know in this age range that use web forums...?
    SunnyWinters

I hear what you're saying thats true bro the everyday 40 year old aint into that ..But this is their Job, their business ..It would be in there interests to keep their supporters updated on this site..I'm not so much talking about coming into these forums and mingling chatting shit with us all day ..but Im talking the way Christbearer might build here or Cilvaringz, M-Eighty and a few others.. Bob Digital talk how he Digital not analogue but he has'nt used this site to its full potential and I dont mean that disrespecfully, I resepect RZA.. This is Wu-Tang Corp site their Official site they couda used this to the full potential..look at 50's Site for example, hes killing it!.. It's like we gota rely on fans to find all this news, mixtapes, video links n shit they should be paying admin to promote their shit through here man .,.. Anyway I said my piece now, it aint gona change shit so I aint wasting no more time on this issue..Peace

Look, they do come here and read a few posts but the majority of them don't appreciate the negative energy towards their music, which sometimes can be found here. But then again, it's an open forum, people are allowed to their own free opinion about anything. But they definitely visit, some daily, some even post.

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

so what was the answer to Cilva's origina question? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    But they definitely visit, some daily, some even post.
    Hmmmmm....

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

i think rakimkoolgrapwutang is really Gary Grice.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    Look, they do come here and read a few posts but the majority of them don't appreciate the negative energy towards their music, which sometimes can be found here. But then again, it's an open forum, people are allowed to their own free opinion about anything. But they definitely visit, some daily, some even post.

bullshit - stop spreading lies to these young minds, just be kind and you might find they will listen to your rhymes but vaticans aint blind we would see the signs, if the real wu was up in this bitch.

make em vaticans and they will have all the possativity they need. SHOW N PROOVE

Cilvaringz,

Im telling you again about six months later. Your admin have been MIA since the beginning of 2011.

The Admin section is full of threads that are getting no response from your faggot ass admin team.

just FYI.

Now you can go back to not giving a fuck and wonder why this site is slowly dying of inactivity while you post trivia.

Interactions with the wu?

Have you seen the front page aka the main part of the website that is updated no more than once every 5-6 years?

Have you seen how outdated EVERYTHING on this site is?

you goofy ass nigga.

hahahah this x100

The HighMindedLowLife SilvaFistz's Avatar

Hmmmmm....

bahahaha!!!

nah - i dont think i have ever seen silva type 'bong bong'