Thread: Naughty By Nature's New Album Sucks

-

Default Naughty By Nature's New Album Sucks

I heard some of the songs from Youtube and i didn't like what i heard. Their album is called Anthems Inc and it came out in December i think. I didn't even know they had a new album out until i got on Youtube last weekend. I'm gonna go to Amazon.com and check the rest of the songs to see if i like them. Have ya'll heard the album? Treach and Vinnie can still rhyme but the beats suck. Icons and Nature's Fury albums aren't good either. Nature's Fury has a few songs i like such as Dirt All By My Lonely, Live Or Die, On The Run, Radio, Wicked Bounce, The Shivers.

Never been a fan of Naughty.

I saw the album in Best Buy and there's an Anniversary Edition of the LP with a bunch of greatest hits tacked on at the end.

If your new shit sucks so bad you feel the need to add old songs to the tracklist to remind people of when you didn't suck, then you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

LOL@Dan Conner saying they added old songs to the album so people would remember when they didn't suck hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't know why they added a few old songs to the album either. I was very disappointed with the songs i heard. I thought they would come back harder since their Icons album sucked but i was wrong. It really saddens me that a lot of the 80's and 90's rappers i liked that are still doing music aren't doing good music anymore. I don't think the 80's and 90's rappers i like have lost their lyrical skills. I shake my head at the beats they choose. How is it that they chose good beats back in the day but now they choose bad beats?

I think the old tracks were digitally remastered, and there might have been some old demo versions of a couple of tracks.

But that still doesn't bode well for the new shit if they gotta tack greatest hits onto the ass end of the LP.

-

I agree with you. How come you don't like Naughty? They've made a lot of good songs and Treach is a very good rapper.

NBN just never gelled with me, I always felt like their vibe was kinda cheesy.

Maybe it's their production, or their hooks, or their sing-songy styles.

There are some songs I like, but overall it's not my thing.

Naughty by Nature was always one of my favorite groups but I havent checked for them in a while, didnt even know this was out

Naughty is one of the groups that I always point out and say wouldnt have a chance in hell at a career now because the game is too split down the middle

There not retarded, gay or pussy enough for the mainstream

Not miserable, pissed off or nerdy enough for the underground

They made upbeat,fun lyrical hip hop, no lane for that anymore, they'd have no where to go

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

I have Nighteen Naughty three. I remember seeing Naughty by Nature bed sheets for sale in the cassette tape insert. I think I might order something.
    I like the fat black man on House Of Payne and he's very funny.

^haahahahahaha.

Yeah, good luck with that.

CharlesJones is NOT down with OPP

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

had no idea the had new shit. yo cj is it just vinnie and treach or did kay gee show up for this one??

all 3 did

-

OntheHorizon, what are you talking about they aren't underground? Their music is underground. They've done some radio songs that made them popular. Reason why their last 3 albums haven't been good is because of bad beats. Bronzbody, Kaygee did join Treach and Vinnie for the new album.