once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Holocaust right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Creepshow View Post
    Bats Fly in the Rain
    Sweeping Bullet Shells
    Both Warcloud style not Holocaust...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
    Both Warcloud style not Holocaust...
    It doesn't matter, people who are interested should listen to these two gems anyway.
    The brutal offspring of Conan and Red Sonja.

no one outside the wu 'fanbase' knows of him, and the ones that are aware just torrent his music anyway..

he had his chance, some loved it, some hated it,

i always thought he should have branched out his 'creativity' to other things apart from music

in other words irrelevant

sad but true.

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Can someone please send me The Devils Of Kimon" mixtape, all the download links on the internet are gone and if anyone could hook me up with Warcloud - Spell Of Kingu (Prod 4th Disciple!) it would be greatly appreciated.

PRODIGAL SUN

you all need the ghost pirates mixtape, a slept on and underated piece of work

In reply to graveyard_shifter (new here no idea if i'm doing this right):

Do you actually know of Holo's whereabouts? I ask this because I've been trying to find out information for a good year, year and a half now but to no avail. I've even contacted Bomshot (1/2 of Warghosts) via twitter and his response was "he locked up". I've hit up the American Poets 2099 project on youtube and they say nothing, though they claim he's going to be featured on their new album.
    Honestly most of the sources i've contacted have been shady or doubtful at best. I've been a pretty loyal, faithful fan over the years even when he got wack and started rhyming about Yankee caps and butterflies. I don't care about dude's personal life, just want to know if he's actually coming back as they say, or is it all bullshit so I can stop looking? This man went from potentially one of the greatest lyricists/unique Wu-Tang affiliates all-time to a raving lunatic. I'm sure I speak for a lot of true fans when i say i've waded through a lot of bullshit songs and rumors to discover the truth. I even made a profile at this place solely to find out about this guy. Thoughts? Comments?

Quote Originally Posted by liquidswordchamber36 View Post
    Can someone please send me The Devils Of Kimon" mixtape, all the download links on the internet are gone and if anyone could hook me up with Warcloud - Spell Of Kingu (Prod 4th Disciple!) it would be greatly appreciated.
    Devils of Kimon CD 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?67vj07x3f62as4x

Devils of Kimon CD 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?wjmbgzap9jat8jb

Enjoy!

To answer the question directed at me,I don't like puting peeps business out there but it's important peeps know the real

The fact that he was locked up was true. The story is as goes, he was in a mall in LA when these dudes started trying to provoke him, little did they know that he can scuffle hardbody so he broke their faces in a very brutal way and got Locked up..please pay attention to the wording "broke their faces", that played a big part in it but this is besides the real issue I wanna drop on here

Holocaust before he got locked up got this one chick to be his manager, she unfortunately had her own agenda..the reason why everyone u asked about his where a bouts didn't prove fruitful is becausenthe chick alienated all his friends..everyone that worked with him,she tried to break connections and keep him away from them,especially if they couldnt get her into rza's bedroom which was her ultimate goal. Now I believe even undergoing treatment that she still has a role in his business dealings and how he conducts his everyday activity so getting in touch with him might prove difficult because of these lady..but when I do get more info or get in touch,I'll update y'all,,I'm in La now

Peace

Thank You for the update; those guys at the mall should have asked about Holocaust; he is a street niggah and not to be messed with.

Word is bond

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
    To answer the question directed at me,I don't like puting peeps business out there but it's important peeps know the real

The fact that he was locked up was true. The story is as goes, he was in a mall in LA when these dudes started trying to provoke him, little did they know that he can scuffle hardbody so he broke their faces in a very brutal way and got Locked up..please pay attention to the wording "broke their faces", that played a big part in it but this is besides the real issue I wanna drop on here

Holocaust before he got locked up got this one chick to be his manager, she unfortunately had her own agenda..the reason why everyone u asked about his where a bouts didn't prove fruitful is becausenthe chick alienated all his friends..everyone that worked with him,she tried to break connections and keep him away from them,especially if they couldnt get her into rza's bedroom which was her ultimate goal. Now I believe even undergoing treatment that she still has a role in his business dealings and how he conducts his everyday activity so getting in touch with him might prove difficult because of these lady..but when I do get more info or get in touch,I'll update y'all,,I'm in La now

Peace
    What's the deal with these women managers trying to assert some sort of ownership over these wu-affiliated artists? It's almost usually taken to a sociopathic degree. Like that 40+ yr old lady stalking KP and his whereabouts.

It's bizarre
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 03-27-2012 at 02:12 PM.

Yep, there's def a pattern...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

PRODIGAL SUN

I heard he wanted to be gravediggaz instead of wu so rza let him do him, he tried to join killarmy, but that led to some scat with 9th prince. i dont know the details of the 9th prince incident, but the gravediggaz shyt is true, which is why some of his verses end up over other wutang productions

graveyard_shifter thanks, I appreciate it. You didn't have to give the personal info but i'm grateful nonetheless.

Again, the reason why I asked is because there's hoards of bullshit on the internet, lot of dudes joke and lie, I've done a great deal of searching for some answers because I listen to his shit every other day, i'm a genuine fan. To hear this is cool, thanks again, respect to you.

Quote Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
    What's the deal with these women managers trying to assert some sort of ownership over these wu-affiliated artists? It's almost usually taken to a sociopathic degree. Like that 40+ yr old lady stalking KP and his whereabouts.

It's bizarre

It really is.

I would've never known Wu-Tang had so many psycho white bitch groupies if it weren't for this site.

Some women are totally insane.

I don't want to put that on all women, but damn if they don't prove it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.