Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Where is Holocaust right now?

PRODIGAL SUN

im home yall, peace to my sunz and kelis
    Judging Saints and Angels.

Somebody needs to tell Warcloud, Killah Priest and Inspectah Deck to pick up Too $hort's new l.p. No Trespassing and listen to the song I'm A Stop featuring Fifty Cent, Twista and Devin the Dude; I am pretty sure they can relate to it.

flamboyant steez liquidswordchamber36's Avatar

Thank you cromgenius! appreciate it greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    im home yall, peace to my sunz and kelis
    put another shrimp on the barbie mate

Quote Originally Posted by BARNEY GUMBLE View Post
    It really is.

I would've never known Wu-Tang had so many psycho white bitch groupies if it weren't for this site.

Some women are totally insane.

I don't want to put that on all women, but damn if they don't prove it eventually.
    I could tell you some really rzy stories in regards with thatnd this includes dudes too...crazy world out there

hidden preparing a fucking bomb for our ears

Default therealholocaust

I served a 3 year prison term for fighting, and I am now on 3 years parole.
    I been home since May 7th 2012. I am The REAL HOLOCAUST the Sign of Hells Winter!

^^
    fake. too coherent.

Quote Originally Posted by therealholocaust View Post
    I served a 3 year prison term for fighting, and I am now on 3 years parole.
    I been home since May 7th 2012. I am The REAL HOLOCAUST the Sign of Hells Winter!
    If this is the "real Holocaust" how the Hell do you get three years just for fighting; did you beat them into a vegetative state and why did you steal from Blue Sky Black Death and write that fucked up letter about them and send it to the F.B.I.?; you could have gotten them killed and we never would have gotten classic l.p.'s like Late Night Cinema.

Default This is how and why

I had 4 counts, Assault: by means to cause Great Bodily injury, 2 counts of assault with a deadly weapon (they said I had brass knuckles but I didn't have any brass knuckles) and another count of assault, the DA dropped three of the counts because I had no previous Violent record and gave me 1 count of : Assault by means to cause Great Bodily injury, struck the "Strike" they were going to give me and gave me a three year prison term which I served and now I'm free on 3 years Parole, the Laws in (California) are like that. And now,
    Just so you Understand Blue Sky Black Death are some Crooks, they stole from me and are going to be sewed, thats the TRUTH God, Word to CHRIST!

Default The TRUTH about it all

The TRUTH is I'm in The Sicilian Flushin, an Italian lady told me that while she was in the ocean off the coast of Italy, her ship over turned and the only thing she had to comfort her was some of my Music, she said she would like to buy me a case of beer and meet me.
    More over, Blue Sky Black Death stole two albums from me and cowardly disappeared. Like all of my enemies in the Earth they RUN away cowardly.

^^
    real. fuckin crazy

Dude stop it...

ur not holocaust
    i'm a street nigga fuck with me you'll get shot in the brains they call me stickyfingaz how you think i got my name?