Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NBA dress code

Default Re: NBA dress code

Quote Originally Posted by Scientific78
    Damn headphones too??? Thats even more ridiculous than the dresscode. "Ok Im getting of the bus..I better put my headphones in my bag before I get in trouble". I dont see why people dont see this as some racist bullshit.
    Haha what the fuck have headphones to do with racism?

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

By The Way I Agree It Is Trying To Take The Hip-Hop Looks Out But Dont Forget They Did Also Say That You Cant Wear Flip Flops Or Dress Like A Slob Like Some Of The White Players Are Doing But I Agree That They Did That To Go Hand And Hand With The Real Reason The Players Dressing Like "Thugs''.

Veteran Member

ha i think its funny

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigKing.nl
    Haha what the fuck have headphones to do with racism?
    Its not just about the headphones...its everything. Do your homework kid. lol

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Not being able to wear headphones when getting off the bus is a lil to far, but I believe they should wear something business casually on the bench and during post game interviews. This will be a different story if it happened to the NFL because their are more players and the players are moving around the sidelines more. Compared to the NBA where they just sit and watch the game.

Its all bullshit. Any fan or member of the hiphop culture should be insulted. It's basically david stern saying hiphop is a bad image. Every person I've seen on espn interviewed about it says its no big deal. Bullshit, it is a big deal. Ivo probably never wore a suit in his life. Put yourself in the position of a NBA player, that would infuriate the hell out of me. Like the people actually give a damn what they are wearing anyway.

Hahaha Word Ducan Said He Doesnt Even Own A Suit I Find That Kinda Funny.

Wu Vatican

who pays the bills? not hip hopers.

that who giveth, can taketh away.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

yeah word these motherfuckers getting paid more money than any of us ever gonna c and they bitching cause of a dresscode? fuck that half of these bitches aint even fucking gangstas or nothing. fuck that if i was getting paid 10milli a year i would wear a suit everyday if they wanted me to. shit

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Quote Originally Posted by ol dirty abbot
    yeah word these motherfuckers getting paid more money than any of us ever gonna c and they bitching cause of a dresscode? fuck that half of these bitches aint even fucking gangstas or nothing. fuck that if i was getting paid 10milli a year i would wear a suit everyday if they wanted me to. shit
    yea its easy to say that cause you aint in the NBA

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by makalani
    yea its easy to say that cause you aint in the NBA
    yea we dont know how hard it is to earn millions of dollars to play a game and still not be able to feed our kids...
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey
    who pays the bills? not hip hopers.

that who giveth, can taketh away.
    fine,

then just come out and say that the white suburban season ticket holders dont like the hiphop image that the league portraying.

and the complaints about wearing a suit have nothing to do with players not being able to afford it. its about principle.
    The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world Godís invisible qualitiesóhis eternal power and divine natureóhave been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

^^^^ I totally agree. Its not about complaining, money or anything of that nature....its the principle. Its about being yourself, not a robot following orders from a madman.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wadeDyNaMiTe
    fine,

then just come out and say that the white suburban season ticket holders dont like the hiphop image that the league portraying.

and the complaints about wearing a suit have nothing to do with players not being able to afford it. its about principle.
    these white suburban season ticket holders are the ones buying the tickets wade it aint a racial thing is a business thing. If the players dont like it i would love to see them go flip burgers or do an average job.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Canít stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... Itís never us coming with the gimmicks. Itís always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap thatís just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ĎWhy Wu-Tang?í when itís not Wu-Tang.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

Wu Vatican

for real. like offices have dress codes. shit mcdonalds has a dress code. and if the boss wants you to wear something you wear it, or you leave the job. its not hard. it may suck, but its the price you pay for things sometimes.