Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: c7 pres. KILLAH PRIEST - "HEAVY MENTWO" (The Demos)

There's 3 versions of Crusaids... One that is 12 minutes long with many rappers on there. 4th Disciple still has this on 2 inch reel but no opportunity to track it. Then there's the album version and an extended version of the album version which just includes Priest and Tekitha going back to back. The other songs such as Quiet Weapons 4 Silent Wars, Day Of The Prophets, Build It Up are full songs yes, up to 5 minutes.

^ yeah, true about the three versions of "Crusaids", i didn't mention the album version. the 4 minute extened one with Tekitha and Priest is the one that's on the compilation. i actually got that one from you brother haha... i'm pretty sure this won't happen but i'll ask anyways - could you please, please upload the three songs or at least "Day Of The Prophets" in full. people have been fiending for the latter for YEAR!! peace Cilva

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Exclamation

word I found a mix cd on the streets like 8 years ago and it was called 'Priesthood' - my crystal on that was 'Day of the Prophets' but I ended up losing that shit at some point and I could never ever find that shit g. I could never find it except thru these little snippets and word life cousin that shit aint enough. give the god a gift upload the jewel and through nourishment thy will be replenished in blessing.

peace

wait a second doc that piece was called 'priestofferings' not 'priesthood'
    Last edited by Psalmz; 02-25-2012 at 04:29 PM.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

claaa7 didnt u promise me you wouldnt release that one
    ??

??

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

At least he released something, instead of lying to the people. Like certain niggaz.

Arrow

and another thing regarding DOTP - I just DL and unRARed Heavy Mentwo and the version on the snippet is a lot different than the DOTP that was on the 'priestofferings' mix tape I had - in fact there was mad different versions of tracks on there including "How Many" and I can't remember the other tracks right now nigga but that shit was fucking hyper dynamic.

The DOTP hook was layered differently and sounded more powerful and apocalyptic - a sound of a terrifying holiness only beheld from the storms of Meggido...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must find this track.
    W.U.T.A.N.G.
    We Utilize The Awesome Nature of God

Quote Originally Posted by Cilvaringz View Post
    ??
    from what i remember you gave it away for free in an open thread on this very forum, accessible to anyone with an internet connection?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

really? dont remember that

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

You Claaa7 this is a dope tape right here, peace

lol @ lying to the people

why you gotta wrong the people for?

rofl

lol. the shit is an interlude thats like 17 years old. he aint gonna release it anytime soon its not like its taking money out his mouth lol
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

Thanks Claaa7... This is a killa tape right here... Yeah, takes you back to the whole Heavy Mental album...

cool you're enjoying this, i've been blasting it myself alot lately. "Heavy Mental" is one of those albums that are so heavy with it's themes and everything that i rarely listen to it, but when i do dust off my copy and let it play front-to-back it's like taking a journey into the mind and i always comes of thinking "DAMN, this must be the best music ever recorded".

KP can be a little too much on the Black Jew stuff and religious/mystical talk but i still think that he and KRS-One are the two who still relies heavily on strong, spiritual, uplifting and very important messages that we need more now than ever. big up to them...

a question i've been thinking myself too - now that you've all heard these demo and alternative tracks, would you replace any of the songs on the actual CD/LP with any of these (remember that "Heavy Mental" is already so long that one more song would not fit). it's a tough one cuz i love everything on there, but i think i could find some shit to replace with "Moanin", "Devil in Descize" and "Wolf in Sheeps Clothing"... oh and i definitely prefer the original "Blessed..." featured here.

Banned

claaa7 >>> cilvarings

claaa comes to wu corp and drops bangers...

cilver comes to wu corp looking for movie samples for shit hell never release....

cilvarings is still scared to announce his latest project that isnt happening...

claaa >>> silveringz

ask any wu fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!