once upon a time in shaolin - buy the book now!
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparing for the imminent US collapse

Quote Originally Posted by R.O.B. PT 3 View Post
    but if we run out of Jordans, gaming consoles, or Drake cd's - our civilization ends
    ROFL

That was the realest shit U eva wrote, in Ninety-Foe!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Thanks for your hate hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

EU will collapse faster then the US.

don't act like immigrants haven't learned you anything. if there's problems in your country - just leave. i refuse to believe mexico and canada are the only countries you could emigrate to.

the dollar has been steadily declining in value for the last 10 years. Realistically that article is a worst case scenario though. I think there is some sort of tipping point coming for the global economy but who knows what form it will take.

word

THE REAL PCP

yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..

Non Ignorants Eckankar check two's Avatar

No artificial sleazy

Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Town Collizion View Post
    yo the ghetto has been collapsed for 32+ years..now its just moving into "middle class" territory..and they call us blacks/latinos "minorities" as a derogatory term to keep us at the bottom..we have so many babies if it wasnt for gang violence wed be the majority..but yea whole thing is satanic royalty running the US..you cant tell me they have 1.2 trillion every 2 months for a 10 year war but cant give latinos/blacks middle class communities with lots of jobs..shits a scam the CIA is the ones bringing mass coke into the ghetto..but on the economic collapse if that happens ima be ready 4 survival lol..
    Last time I checked, growing up in a shitty neighborhood didn't equate to having survivalist skills for the out doors. Staying in a major city during the aftermath would be the quickest way to die.

While all the retards loot best buy, I would be looting REI, Cabellas and anything with horticulture supplies. Next I would rendezvous with Palehorse so we could stake out some land to cultivate a yam garden on.

^^^lmao at the thought of a post apocalyptic wu-corp outpost somewhere, and all the gen chat topics of conversation happening in real life.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Ill bring the tinfoil so the reptoids cant triangulate on our position
    Last edited by PALEHORSE; 02-28-2012 at 08:47 PM.

cannibalism is the way of the future.
    i'm gonna eat white folks. the jogging trader joes/whole foods types. nice n healthy lean meat.

No artificial sleazy

Im gonna have me a skampoe roast, and stuff the mouth with swineapple soaked fredymech,

Then turn sosa into ass blood stuffing. Will first have to sharpen my chin though like a hatchet and collect firewood thats dryer than ceited's dick.

LOLerBALL

Disciple of Sideshow BOB soul controller's Avatar

been saying this for a while, all the equity has been moved into the emerging nations, teh petro doller is dying,. the only growing trade in the west is !! financial trade, which is total and utter fraud ( high frequency trading algorythms)
    basically america is fuct ( it has no gold reserves to base the doller on, has no industry to base the doller on) yet it still has the biggest defense budget in teh world.. lol bigger than the next 9 countries put together

due to all the fraud, and banks such as MF global going bankrupt.. which its ownes jpmorgan/goldman sachs wiping out the billions savers had invested in MF global. and keeping it for themselves..

fraud on this level,. with no regulations being enforced by the SEC,.

the doller is *gone

war with iran is on.. after march 30th iran stops using teh petro doller as currency,

really... the old system is totally broke. we need a total overhaul.

rob. you said in the other thread, that bradley manning has made the world hate america more?

well if america was capable of learning, then the world wouldnt hate them..

ten years on they still burn qurans in aghanistan.. ten years on and american soldiers still dont respect afghani's

how are you supposed to win hearts and minds, when you have no regard for other cultures?

all i have to say is.. once the vultures have had enough of greece,. (greece is being ran sacked by private inverstors and bond holders- all the markets are lies and contrieved.. digital fraud ie markets run with high frequency trades)

the country with the next largest debt is

the good ole' u s of a.

its time for the people to arise. we have always had the power. stop letting the system control and dictate.